Join for free
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 07:15 PM

Italy CV19 Peaking Finally

Maybe some really good news here

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...tbreak-worsens
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 07:30 PM

Re: Italy CV19 Peaking Finally

If the infection fact is dropping then it means the lockdown imposed on the country is working BUT it still means the virus poses a risk until either a) people build a natural immune to the virus or b) a cure is found because all it is going to take is for one infected person to be let loose and it all starts all over again.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by dodge ->
if the infection fact is dropping then it means the lockdown imposed on the country is working but it still means the virus poses a risk until either a) people build a natural immune to the virus or b) a cure is found because all it is going to take is for one infected person to be let loose and it all starts all over again.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
If the infection fact is dropping then it means the lockdown imposed on the country is working BUT it still means the virus poses a risk until either a) people build a natural immune to the virus or b) a cure is found because all it is going to take is for one infected person to be let loose and it all starts all over again.
Exactly.

The good news is that the emergency services will be better resourced too
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 08:11 PM

I truly hope Italy has seen the worst of it, I worry about my relations there, I haven't heard anything from them for a week...
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 08:41 PM

Thats great news..

Heard Germany is showing signs of flattening off too, hopefully by Thursday they'll know more.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top