Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 12:47 AM

Confined to Barracks?

If isolation required through Corona Virus, we must 'Grin & Bare it'... Please stop making up your own jokes.

Seriously It may be an opportunity to do many things round the house or even increase our knowledge and do an Education course or two
Lots of amazing instructions on You Tube some of which are quite rude as well. We are not interested in those ..Are we?

I am dong an Art course on Drawing as my Paintings are much better than my Drawings
Ironically it is said that unless you can draw proficiently you will not produce good paintings.

It is the opposite with me, as I love using colour in my Paintings.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 02:14 AM

Re: Confined to Barracks?

Azure great minds I have decided to try to improve my painting as I can find drawing easy but paintings and colour difficult although I love colour too .
Tomorrow I will sort my paints out and chuck out all those tubes that are all dried up!
.Trying to be more disciplined too I have already fallen by the wayside and failed to do anything today art wise except go on YouTube
Also to tidy up and declutter .( I am always trying to do this the mind is willing but the body is a slob) If I am going to pop my clogs if will make it easier for all my children .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 08:03 AM

You ladies have a talent you can focus on....I'm more into tidying draws and cupboards...I have a feeling charity shops will do very well out of this confinement.....when we can actually get our bags of unwanted stuff to them that is
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 08:15 AM

My better half and I are officially identifying as Isolated as from this morning. Not because we have "The Bug" but because we don't want it. The very best of luck you OFFers. No fighting in the supermarkets, I won't tolerate it.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
My better half and I are officially identifying as Isolated as fro this morning. Not because we have "The Bug" but because we don't want it. The very best of luck you OFFers. No fighting in the supermarkets, I won't tolerate it.
Ha! No fighting here from me EZ...I do give some dirty looks though when I see shopping trolleys piled high
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 08:25 AM

Have you tried pointing upwards and saying " What on earth is that?" While they are looking up you can help yourself to stuff from their trolley. It worked twice for me. Im going to try it in the car park later. That way it has been paid for too.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

19-03-2020, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Have you tried pointing upwards and saying " What on earth is that?" While they are looking up you can help yourself to stuff from their trolley. It worked twice for me. Im going to try it in the car park later. That way it has been paid for too.
Good idea....I might give it a go too ...if it doesn't work we could always resort to jabbing them in the eye
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 09:43 AM

Looks like the shutdown of London has begun .
I suppose all those people who take the tube and bus will have to walk or get on a bike .
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Azure great minds I have decided to try to improve my painting as I can find drawing easy but paintings and colour difficult although I love colour too .
Tomorrow I will sort my paints out and chuck out all those tubes that are all dried up!
.Trying to be more disciplined too I have already fallen by the wayside and failed to do anything today art wise except go on YouTube
Also to tidy up and declutter .( I am always trying to do this the mind is willing but the body is a slob) If I am going to pop my clogs if will make it easier for all my children .
Well done, Muddy

Your drawings are superb.

I mean to do a new one each day and some Still Life as well.

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

19-03-2020, 12:06 PM

Shops who sell Laptops are going to be Quids in.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top