Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 06:34 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, very mild and dry here but a wet day forecast I believe.

After a couple of gardening days both here and my Mum's, I'm going to take a break with perhaps a jigsaw or a book. Mrs B is cooking chicken casserole for lunch, luvverly...

Have a pleasant day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 08:01 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Raining already and forecast for most of the day.

Guy has got a hospital appointment this morning and an engineer coming this afternoon to sort out the Broadband and phone.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 08:19 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day and stay safe and well.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 08:21 AM

Good Morning all,

I hope all goes well for Guy, Swimmy.

It is pouring with rain here and likely to stay that way. Was doubly soaked when I went out for my walk - once by the rain and once by the drips from the trees! Only did three miles this morning.

Going to have a quiet day - card making.

Have a safe day
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 09:16 AM

Unbelievable. Sue went into Eastbourne shopping at all the supermarkets. A girl on one checkout said people were queueing at 3am for the shops to open at 6am. She said to Sue she was fed up with taking stuff out of baskets as they had over the limit, such as 6 bottles of milk when the limit was 2.
As Ben our son leaves here around 5 am Sue was there very early but not early enough it seems

This is all down to the government saying about staying indoors for "x" number of weeks, As for keeping apart did you see them siting side by side in the House of Commons? like bloody sardines they were packed in so tight.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 09:18 AM

Good morning everyone I have an errand to do this morning before I finally stay at home.

Not feeling great with bronchitis so not doing a lot.
Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 09:40 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A cloudy and overcast start to the day. The forecast is for outbreaks of rain and drizzle, light winds and it will be feeling mild. Maximum temperature 13ºC.

Nothing planned today, I have a delivery to wait in for so it will be odd tasks in between waiting.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 10:25 AM

Morning All !

A good start to today finding out that the government has deferred the IR35 tax rules, which means I have 12 months to consider my options as far as work is concerned.

Went to Tesco this morning and its run out of beer, only the craft beers left, which I think are over priced and taste awful, so I'll be off to Majestic wine to stockpile another dozen bottles of Chateu Neuf du Pape and maybe a few Prosecco's.

It's not raining here yet and we had the first BBQ of the year last night. All is good in Sudbury so far !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 10:50 AM

Good morning all dry and bright at the moment but rain forecast for this afternoon.

We have self isolated ourselves from this week, my cupboards are fairly well stocked for the time being and our daughter has offered to get us any shopping we need. I don’t want to take any risks with my husband not being in the best of health at the moment.

There was a letter in the letterbox when we got up this morning. It was from my neighbours two doors away, giving me their mobile numbers and insisting we call them if we need any help with anything. The husband is a paramedic and it’s reassuring that we can contact him anytime he is home.

Cleaning today then out with the jigsaws and scrabble board

Stay safe everyone...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 12:17 PM

Morning All. I never go out much anyway during the day, so it isn't really any different for me here. Son is still working & I go to the supermarkets with my Daughter or Son. Still no bread, but my friend who came last night said she needed bread so would get me a loaf too if there was any.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top