Join for free
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 08:51 PM

What did you buy all that for?

Over the years, i have suffered many criticisms because, when I went to Costco, I'd come home with a 40 pack of toilet rolls - and/or Kitchen rolls.

My daughters would do the old "silly old beggar" act saying "Why did you buy all that?"

"You don't need all those!"

Or some such.

Well!

They have just got their come uppance!

About Time!

Now they are asking if they can take some home!

Love it!

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 09:02 PM

Re: What did you buy all that for?

Did you stock up on anti bac hand wash too?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 09:41 PM

If I come through this and things return to normal then I'll make damn sure I never run out of wee bottles of hand sanitizer again, it's been hell trying to get them.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 10:10 PM

Ted, Your 40 rolls of toilet rolls from Costco made me smile because before this virus outbreak, l went to Costco and bought 2x 40 rolls of toilet paper as they were at a good price!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ted, Your 40 rolls of toilet rolls from Costco made me smile because before this virus outbreak, l went to Costco and bought 2x 40 rolls of toilet paper as they were at a good price!
Art,

Was that you, I saw on Ebay, flogging toilet paper at a pound a sheet?

(Sheet correctly spelled!)

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top