Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 09:18 AM

Wednesday again

Good morning all very misty here but blue sky breaking through the mist.

The babes and their Mummy are popping in later this morning so I must rush around and get my chores done early.

Enjoy your day fellow members...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 09:30 AM

Re: Wednesday again

Middle of the week again.
Was beautiful across the fields this morning with all the mist rising.
Turning out to be a beautiful day again
Emjoy your day in what ever you do
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 09:47 AM

Morning everyone, beautiful bright morning here but cool at around 5deg.

Out with Oscar shortly and then a fry up for lunch, relaxing afterwards with the papers and a book for the afternoon... bliss...

Have a great day all, and enjoy your day with the family Meg..

Barry
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 10:05 AM

Hello Meg, Shirley, Barry and everyone else.
Late today due to a early doctors appointment. The walk this morning was silent apart from the lumps of metal crossing the skies. Coming back from the docs you could see the fileds as plain as anything in Scotland, a very clear day.

Now plans for the rest of the day are doing what wars are good for, absolutely nothing, even lunch is at home, Fish and Chips with mushy peas.

Have a great day and dont forget to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I85ApzR43jU
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 10:16 AM

Morning all, started off having a dry walk with Bonnie on marsh. Saw a lovely double rainbow across the Solway towards Scotland! A few minutes later the heavens opened and we got a tad wet

On way back to car met a friend who had some good news, she's been given the all clear following treatment for cancer so feeling very happy about that.

Getting over a cold so not much planned for the day, a few dogs to walk and usual office paperwork.

Have a great day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 12:36 PM

Hello everyone!

Lovely bright day here but rather cool 10ºC.

Just indoor window cleaning and the usual chores planned for today, what an exciting life!

AB, I hope your doctor's appointment went well..... enjoy your fish and chips (not forgetting the mushy peas!), sounds good to me!

Enjoy your day all!
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 01:03 PM

Hello all

Sunny, breezy and not as cold day here today. We got the car back yesterday, and after stripping it down, could not find anything wrong with the brakes, so no charge at all

OH is doing 2 x food shop in Sainsbury today - the other for his Mum, who's done something to her foot. So I'm expecting a rather grumpy person to return home later

Have a good day all

Edit:- Just started with a heavy rain shower
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 01:17 PM

Good afternoon all, it's dull and damp here today but not cold. I'll be heading up to the local shortly just to show my face and let them know I'm still alive, not forgetting the few pints of course
Good to hear your friend got the all clear Marpaul.
Enjoy the rest of the day Folks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 03:43 PM

Hi all! Right now it's a lovely morning here; nearing 10:45 am: 15℃ (59℉) and sunny, clouds predicted for later, then rain overnight. Apparently I'm getting known as the woman who picks grass for her cat: a lady I never remember seeing before smiled as I was coming thru the lobby and asked if I'd been out picking grass!! I think that's sort of funny!

Glad the pub survived, Jem!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 06:12 PM

Sounds like where I live Eileen, they all know what you are doing before you decide, drives me mad.I am a townie and like lots of people about but not living my life for me.Sounds a bit crabbie that, but I had a Fit yesterday and another one this morning, havent had one since April. I am perfectly compus mentus by the way, Had a fit as a child, just one and after my first husband died in 74 I started again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top