Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 04:42 PM

Don't fly with Ryanair!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...mes-loose.html

I wouldn't use them anyway and definitely not now
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 04:58 PM

Re: Don't fly with Ryanair!

Goodness I thought aircraft had to have safety checks before they could fly with lots of passengers
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 05:02 PM

I can't stand that Mike O'Leary he is so arrogant. He puts pressure on everyone to turn around planes quickly so I would guess that is at the bottom of it but its not right.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
I can't stand that Mike O'Leary he is so arrogant. He puts pressure on everyone to turn around planes quickly so I would guess that is at the bottom of it but its not right.
Val I have heard MO'L on the radio, you are right he comes across as very arrogant and it seems like it's a case of 'money first and foremost' where he is concerned.
The Dog Lover
Watford

24-10-2011, 05:09 PM

Yes Meg it always will be with him. At one time he was even going to charge people to use the toilets on the plane
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 06:33 PM

My OH refuses to fly on any of the cheap flight airlines, they aren't as well organised and herd their passengers on board their planes.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
Arrogant is not a strong enough word for this little trumped up greedy 'Business' man. I know people who worked for him in the past and they all agree it was the worst experience of their working lives. Money is his God, and nobody stands in his way to get more and more of it.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 06:59 PM

I flew to Dublin with them a few tears ago, going was fine ,but coming back was a nightmare. Never again.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 10:55 PM

Maybe the tape came off as they were trying to throw O'leary out of the cockpit! One can only dream. If anyone can come up with a bigger asshole than this jumped up money mad pipsqueak, I'll take a vow of celibacy!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2011, 03:56 PM

John matey - I'll take you up on that - can't remember his name - but the former CEO of the Royal Bank of Scotland???

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top