Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 07:21 AM

Early Halloween Monday

Good morning people

Dark, wet,windy but rather warmish day(15 degrees) here. No Birds to welcome the day but the cows could be heard through the darkness making it seem like an earie sort od day, all it needed was a ghost walking down the bridal path and Halloween would have come early.

Off to the Opticians this morning to pick up my new, arm and a leg Glasses, I think they just pick out a telephone number and that is the charge. Nothing else planned but I am sure that She who must be obey will think of something, she usually does.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget life is for living so get out there and LIVE.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 09:33 AM

Re: Early Halloween Monday

We have nothing so dramatic here in gloucester today.
It was very dark had to put my car lights on this morning, but other than that it is windy, dry and altogether a very nice day.
Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 10:52 AM

Good morning all a bright and breezy start but it has clouded over now and I think we are due some much needed rain later.

Another week beginning , where does the time go.
Shopping done, a pile of ironing awaits and more gingerbread men are required so a busy morning in store.

Have a pleasant day everyone...
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 11:30 AM

Good morning all We still have the left over strong winds from last night with rain, horrid! A day that suggests to stay indoors and be cosy

Still no news about car - no news is good news isn't it?

Enjoy your day whatever you're doing
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 12:20 PM

Hello OFF'ers

It's bright, sunny and mild with a blustery wind here ...... you would never think it was almost the end of October. That reminds me, don't forget the clocks go back an hour this weekend and we will have about 5 months of dark evenings .... roll on Spring!

Shopping and laundry done, Mr Dyson has had a spin and the duster has had a flip around, this afternoon I have some chrysanthemums to pot up and more leaves to clear.

Enjoy your day!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 01:36 PM

Good afternoon all, it's day 2 of the non-stop rain over here and it's effecting the mood of the local people, coming back from the Bookies this morning I said 'Good morning' to a neighbour and was greeted with a grunt and a sarcastic 'Whats good about it' reply, ah well I'll do my best not to let the weather get to me and I'll start by a visit to the pub, where the newly formed pub theatre group 'The John Players' perform their new play 'Smoke gets in your eyes', should be fun.
Make the best of the day Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 02:04 PM

Good morning all. I hear the busy traffic passing by outside my apartment balcony. Poor slobs must return to work today. Sure glad I gave up that nasty habit.

No plans as I start my day. I actually slept in this morning as it's 6 a.m. here. What's the hurry anyway? Have a great day all.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 03:55 PM

Hi, everyone. Partial sun here and a whisker milder than yesterday: 13℃ (55℉) at nearing 11 am. No wind, chance of showers by afternoon. No frost here in the City yet, usually early to mid-November. .... the heat island effect. No news, all's quiet.

Enjoy the day!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 07:07 PM

We had a dry morning and Phoebe had a walk to see the trains then a rush home because she thought her Mother had gone out whilest she was out!It was a bit warmish today.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 09:59 PM

I know that the weather is a favourite topic of conversation with a lot of people (including me), but I never let it get me down. I just thank my lucky stars that we don't have to endure the awful earthquakes that destroy entire communities around the world.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top