Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 09:45 AM

Hello Wednesday

A very good morning to everyone.

Beautiful and bright this morning in the forest, and just enjoying coffee prior to having our annual flu jabs..

Salmon and new spuds for lunch and then a few odd jobs to do this afternoon.

Have a great day all..

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 09:48 AM

Re: Hello Wednesday

Morning, very chilly start to the day today.
Had to defrost the front windscreen before i could set off out. a nice autumn day fresh and dry.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 10:03 AM

It is wonderful crisp morning out there, as long as you wrap up warm. Sun is bright, no breeze and I've still got flowers growing. Got Dizzy the dog for the day, she's galloping around the garden chasing squirrels back up the oak trees.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 10:18 AM

Morning Barry and Everyone It is actually sunny up here and cold, still very damp underfoot with all the rain that has fallen here!

Hope Dizzy has a lovely day - bet you will be shattered by the end of the day, Maryl!!

I will take Loki out in an hour's time - gives her time for her tablets to settle in her!! She enjoyed her walkies yesterday because the rain stopped long enough for her!!

Enjoy a good day today whatever you do, or whatever the weather.

Take care
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 10:49 AM

Good morning everyone very chill here this morning brrrr.

I am off to do a bit of digging in preparation for planting garlic which has just arrived.

Have a lovely day one and all...
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 11:24 AM

Lovely and sunny here, amazing!! Visibility very clear and you can see the Scottish hills and windfarms from across the Solway No sign of any snow on top of the fells yet. I've got a little spaniel called Chloe with me until the weekend and I think she'll keep me on my toes Home all day today so must get out later on and tidy up the garden a bit. Enjoy your day!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 11:30 AM

Its bright sunny and very cold here today too. Am contemplating going to get some bulbs for 2 fairly uninteresting tubs that seem to be in this garden. Im loathed to buy more as ive lovely ones which are still in Wales which along with lots of my other things are yet to be delivered!!!
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 12:14 PM

Hello all! A lovely bright and sunny day here too with a chill in the air.

Last night, when investigating why the outside light came on, was surprised to see two adult foxes in the garden playing. Alfie was fast asleep on the sofa, so wasn't aware, thankfully.

Should really do some ironing, but don't feel up to it - hate ironing!

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 12:32 PM

Hello all!

It's also a lovely bright day here although very chilly. It's my son and daughters' birthdays today so called round to my daughter's this morning to give her her present and a birthday kiss. Unfortunately my son is unable to visit this year due to workload but will come soon when time permits.

Have a lovely day everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 12:40 PM

Good morning everyone. After a really beautiful day yesterday it's hard to tell what's in store for us today. The weatherman pretty much said that was the last gasp of summer-like weather we're going to see for many months. I'll take it.

I had a great day at the zoo yesterday as I came home with 3-4 really nice photos. My collection of big cat photos is growing all the time. I now have framable prints of Lions, Tigers, Leopards and Caracal.

I received an interesting email this morning from a fellow photographer on the ShutterFreaks forum asking if I'd like to become one of her resident artists on her online silk scarf business. She loves my animal photos and thinks they would work well as a pattern on scarfs. I gave her my main web page and we'll see what happens.

There was more good news yesterday concerning a 3.5% raise in our Social Security checks. That works out to $47 more a month for me, which is fantastic.

Have a great day all! Hope your days goes as well as mine did.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top