Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 07:20 AM

Coldish Tuesday

Good morning everyone.

It is another windy wetish day here and the thermometer has dropped to 7 degrees, the birds are few and far between singing their song of welcome, the cows are late up but that could be due to the phasing in of the clocks going back in a couple of weeks.

Plans for today, visit to Aldi, poundstretcher and outdoor clothes factory, lunch is at home followed by a afternoon of setting up a friends Laptop for her then the rest of the day is for relaxing with a book and large Btandy.

Heres hoping Hatti girl is still feeling better, ((((hugs)))) for Hatti.

Have a great day whatever you do and remember what goes around comes around so smile.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 09:14 AM

Re: Coldish Tuesday

Oh you can tell the difference here today. a beautiful autumn day.
Still dry but a definate chill in the air, had to put a coat on today but the sun is breaking through as we speak.
Take care
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 09:22 AM

Morning all 'it was a wild and windy night' as they say and today is bright and sunny with a cold wind.

My yeast is bubbling away so I am off to make some bread.
I am baby sitting this evening so will be able to go armed with a supply of fresh bread and ginger bread men .

Have a lovely day everyone..
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 09:23 AM

Morning everyone from plantman towers, where all is well with the world today..

Cleaning duties done and enjoying coffee prior to taking the dog for his constitutional. Fry up for lunch (yum yum) and then painting the bathroom ceiling before it is retiled next week.

Have a good day and stay well..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 10:39 AM

Morning AB and Everyone Another rainy and windy day up here. Rained all day yesterday and madam Loki refused to go out! I got her as far as round the corner and down by the council garden when the clouds opened up again and the rain came down!! She stopped, turned and dragged me (kicking and screaming) back up the drive and also she came in the back garden gate!! The sooner I get her a new raincoat the better!

Going to get my neighbour, who lives below me, from the hospital in the afternoon. She had to go in this morning for an appointment to get a camera down her throat and she has to have someone with her to get her home. So I will get a taxi, once she phones me to let me know she is ready, and we will get the same taxi home.

We've had no lovely autumnal leaves on the trees either up here - so much rain than the leaves have been falling off since end of August! I miss the lovely colours of the autumn leaves - I am surrounded by trees where I live.

Hope you all enjoy a good day, no matter what the weather is like.

Take care.
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 10:48 AM

Good morning to all. Here is the picture my daughter took from her kitchen window, this morning.

bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 11:05 AM

Good morning all. It's quite chilly here this morning. I'll need to get out my second blanket today if this keeps up. I won't be turning on any heat until I absolutely must. We're actually supposed to reach 72F or 22C today, but it's 48F or 8C right now.

I'm off to join the senior crowd at McDonald's this morning, as usual. That will kill a couple of hours of conversation trying to solve the world's problems. I don't know what the world would be like without us.

Have a great day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 12:28 PM

Greetings to all!

Last night was wet and windy and this morning we were greeted with clear blue sky and a definite chill in the air. That was the sign for me to change the summer weight duvet to the winter weight .... I'm looking forward to snuggling under it tonight!

Did some shopping in Sainsbury's this morning ..... if anyone likes Paynes Chocolate Brazils, they are reduced from £4.07 to £3.00. I've bought a box to put by for Christmas.

Enjoy your day and stay warm all!
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 01:04 PM

Good afternoon everyone

After a very squally night the sun in shining but definitely cooler. Am off to pick the last of the tomatoes and peppers from the greenhouse.

Have a pleasant day all
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 02:05 PM

Chilly down here this morning, crisp and sunny but definately colder. I did a brisk walk trying to keep warm to yoga only to find out we've been moved from our cosy carpeted school annexe into the main hall, it was like an icebox in there! Later, I cllimbed the ladder to check on that solitary sunflower and the birds have had a peck at the seeds so I covered it up to keep them off and my grandaughter will cut it down when she next comes round. I'm not allowed to because it's hers. Lovely photo FM, you'll soon be up there yourself

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top