Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 09:00 AM

Chilly Sunday

Morning to everyone on this bright but decidedly chilly Sunday.

Just back from the forest, where there is a ground frost in the clearings and the squirrels are frantically scurrying around storing nuts and acorns...looks like we'll soon have to batten down the hatches ourselves...

Nothing much planned other than pottering around clearing up the plot and sweeping a few more leaves off the drive.

Have a great day if you can,

Barry
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 09:14 AM

Re: Chilly Sunday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

'Tis a chilly one here too although sun is showing his face. Only 13°C - I don't like the cold!

No washing today

Have a pleasant day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 09:35 AM

Morning Barry, Carmen and all who follow today .

My goodness, what a drop in temperature, it comes as rather a shock to the system the sun is just coming out though so hopefully it will warm up a little later on. It is a 'two jumper day', I don't have my heating on yet.

I have an exciting morning ahead with a basket of ironing
.. but there is roast lamb to look forward to for dinner so the day it is not all bad
Have a pleasant day whatever you decide to do.
buddi bo
lincs
buddi bo is female  buddi bo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 10:06 AM

A very frosty start here, but sun is out and all looks lovely.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 10:28 AM

Good Morning Barry and Everyone Another dreich morning so far up here - but the sun is peeping out, so perhaps it will clear up today. Fed up looking out at rain! Heard that snow is on its way!! Not cold though outside, so that is a bonus!!

Hope you all enjoy a good Sunday.

Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 11:02 AM

Good morning Barry and ladies...

'Tis a chilly morning here with lovely sunshine so hopefully the day will warm up as we go along.

A leisurely day today including sweeping up the many leaves that are now falling.

Have a lovey day all
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 11:04 AM

Good morning to all. Woke up at 4.30 this morning. Feeling quite bright and alert. If I had tried to go back to sleep I would have regretted it for the rest of the day. So got up and pottered around until 6.00 when the Korean grand prix was on.
Had a small breakfast meantime, also a nap. Have just woken up again to a bright, sunny though somewhat chilly day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by FridgeMagnet ->
Good morning to all. Woke up at 4.30 this morning. Feeling quite bright and alert. If I had tried to go back to sleep I would have regretted it for the rest of the day. So got up and pottered around until 6.00 when the Korean grand prix was on.
Had a small breakfast meantime, also a nap. Have just woken up again to a bright, sunny though somewhat chilly day.
I listened to the Grand Prix on the radio, well done to Lewis Hamilton for coming in 2nd but what a superb driver Sebastian Vettel is!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 11:45 AM

Good morning all. Fall is here but we get a break for the next few days and should have some dry weather. It's supposed to hit 63F or 17C here today with a low of 43F or 7C. I'm looking forward to getting out & about anywhere today, looking for the color that represents Autumn here. It's popping up everywhere.

I should be back to being a regular again here as I've pulled out of that photographic forum that has had my life so occupied this past month. Their membership jumped from a few dozen to over 5,000. It's so hectic I decided not to get frustrated and just leave. All good things must unfortunately come to an end.

So, you're stuck with me I suppose. At least here you all can spell and put together a proper sentence. I do get embarrassed to be an American at times.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

16-10-2011, 12:01 PM

It will be good to have you back as a regular again, Bob

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top