Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Marie Rachel
Phila Pa
Marie Rachel is female  Marie Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 08:31 PM

Drunken Gummies!

Has anyone ever had these? It's pretty popular or getting to be so where I live.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Drun...d-Gummi-Bears/

My one friend makes them with Cherry Vodka, another with Rum. I've never tried them, but I would love to one day.
I'm sure you can use Gummy Worms too!
This is not good for kids though, which is a concern over in my parts as they are easy to carry in ziplock bags.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 09:22 PM

Re: Drunken Gummies!

Marie Rachel I haven't seen anything like that before
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 09:26 PM

Me neither Marie,

dont mind the Vodka but ill pass on the sweets i would imagine its a bit sweet and sickly
Marie Rachel
Phila Pa
Marie Rachel is female  Marie Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 09:29 PM

I have seen them all finished in a tupperware container. They keep their shape and weren't sticky. I have heard though that certain brands of gummies are the trick, so if you make them, you may have to try the different brands out there. I'm not sure why someone would go thru the trouble, but when I saw them, they were handed out on a bus trip to New York for those on their way to the Steuben Day Parade! They all raved about them. Hmm, I may try them some day?
In the summer we have water ice and people have added their favoirte booze to the water ice. Nobody will every know what you have as its in a water ice cup! Sneaky!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 10:59 PM

If you are a sweetaholic, I wonder if you can get drunk on these Gummies?
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 11:01 PM

I love Gummi Bears

Did you know that if you ate a lot of them, they rot your teeth.......hence the name
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
I love Gummi Bears

Did you know that if you ate a lot of them, they rot your teeth.......hence the name
I almost believed you there, Carmen!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
I love Gummi Bears

I have just worked out they are Haribo bears the ones full of e numbers when mixed with Vodka they must be a potent concoction , probably melt your gums too ...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 02:42 AM

They sound sickeningly sweet. I'll stick with my martinis.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 08:15 AM

Hey!!!! - I like this a lot. They must also work with wine gums - and I have some damson Gin in my cupboard - so it may just work with that too. Hmmmmmmmmm evil thought - what if I took them into hospital with me and handed them out around the ward.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top