Join for free
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2009, 09:16 PM

One of those 'moments'........

..........You know when you've had one of those 'moments' when you open a fresh carton of milk-wonder what you've done with it-find it in the cupboard under the kitchen sink then ask the Hatti dog 'how did that get there and also........

.........when you're driving along and realise you've got an extra passenger on the front seat.....the landline phone instead of the mobile phone

Beginning to wonder if my brain's wired up right
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2009, 10:15 PM

Re: One of those 'moments'........

Lol! And the perennial senior moment: going to a room to get/do something and when you get there you can't remember why ...

I think the insulation on our wiring is beginning to fray..
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2009, 10:18 PM

lol Funny thing is I used to do that more when I was younger! Go figure
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2009, 10:47 PM

I spent 20 minutes todqay looking for something, sat down to think what I had done with it, and it was right in front of me
My worst one was ,I went to town with one shoe on and one slipper on...Had to go and buy shoes....!!!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 11:12 AM

Haha Moli.
I used to have very comfortable, but smart, work shoes in black leather and suede), brown and navy. yes - you've guessed it, dark winter morning, insufficient care in dressing, comfy feet, drive to work, walk down the path, glance at feet .... Aaargh!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 11:16 AM

I had 'one of those moments' many years ago when I still wore clip on earrings....
Went out on a date, came home to be told by my mum that I had odd earrings in!!!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 11:19 AM

Or even last week when I was planning having kedgeree and asked the fishmonger for a nice piece of unsmoked smoked haddock . I wondered why he was looking at me a bit confused, replayed what I had just said, in my head, and corrected it to undyed smoked haddock. Oh dear
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Lol! And the perennial senior moment: going to a room to get/do something and when you get there you can't remember why ...

I think the insulation on our wiring is beginning to fray..

Lol join the flippin club
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
..........You know when you've had one of those 'moments' when you open a fresh carton of milk-wonder what you've done with it-find it in the cupboard under the kitchen sink then ask the Hatti dog 'how did that get there and also........

.........when you're driving along and realise you've got an extra passenger on the front seat.....the landline phone instead of the mobile phone

Beginning to wonder if my brain's wired up right
I am glad I am not the only one, I get so cross with myself when I forget or lose things (and even tell myself off )

A few weeks ago I was going to town to post a parcel and got halfway there before realising the parcel was still at home on the hall table

I start doing a job, get distracted into doing something else,then remember the original job days later.

I would guess the problem is caused by trying to think about to many things at once. Men seldom have this problem, they are designed to have only one thought at a time
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Meg runs away quickly..
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 03:21 PM

Ha ha, . . I think they're called "blonde" moments.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top