Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 07:22 AM

SUNDAY a day for prayer

Good morning everyone

Dry, warmish 14degrees, still dark but the birds are starting to arise and sing. The cows looked a bit down in the dumps walking to their field for the day and we still have the transportable generator running.

No plans for today other than a quick visit to Tesco, top up with Diesel lunch at some local establishment and then ralaxing afternoon with a book.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget someone somewhere needs you attention.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 09:29 AM

Re: SUNDAY a day for prayer

Guid Morning AB and All Think I'll emigrate to where you are AB! It is another cold, windy and heavy rainy day up here!

Loki is lots better and is taking her ABs like the wee trooper she is! Never took her out yesterday and won't take her out today because of the heavy rain. Just play chases with her ball inside today!! She loves that, especially when I hide in one of the bedrooms and she comes to find me

Enjoy your lunch AB - mind a doggy bag

Take care all and hope you all have a lovely Sunday.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 09:48 AM

A very good morning to all..wet and mild here in the Midlands so no plans to work in the garden at least...

One of our sons is arriving for lunch with his new lady friend, so barbecue chicken, jacket spuds and salad is on the menu instead of omelette and chips....

Have a great day everyone,

Barry
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 11:17 AM

Awful. Flippin awful and dreary outside.

Still ... has anyone heard the forecast for cold wintry weather starting as early as the beginning of November?
I've ferreted out my thermal undies and furry slippers ready.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 11:35 AM

Good morning all

Overcast but mild here, at least the rain has stopped for a while. No special plans for today, will watch F1 this afternoon ..... even though I heard who won on the radio

Brandykins, I'm pleased to hear Loki is feeling better today.

Have a pleasant day all!
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 11:40 AM

Woke up at 4.30 this morning, Made a cup of tea.
Nobody about in here *lazy unsociable lot*. So pottered about until the Grand Prix started at 6.00. Flagging at the end of it so went back to sleep on the sofa, under the duvet....and the cat.
Just woken up now, feel like um...um!

Good morning all *yawn*
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 11:56 AM

Walked dogs earlier on marsh, but its quite dull, windy and drizzly here on the Solway, but hey the geese are arriving in their droves and I love to see them flying around but it does mean winter is nearly here Nothing else planned for rest of day except I really MUST do some housework
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 12:14 PM

Good morning early birds
I have made it here after a busy morning of walking Chloe,taking loads of garden waste 5 miles to the tip, doing the ironing and making a tray of gingerbread men for the twins (I am trying to resist eating them myself ).
It is nice to sit down for 5 minutes .

I am going to potter around looking busy this afternoon unless the family turn up .

Have a pleasant day one and all...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 12:27 PM

Good afternoon all, windy here today and I think we will have rain later. I have absolutely nothing on today (except my clothes), so I'll just spend an hour in the pub, have my dinner then laze about all day.
Have a nice Sunday Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 12:33 PM

I'm up and it's 4:30 in the morning here. I've been up an hour already. Nothing is stirring outside.

We're in for another rainy day today as the people in the Portland Marathon get ready to run their race. I don't like to run in great weather much less a cold rain. Yuk!

This past two weeks we've slid early into our rainy season. Next stop is July when it finally stops for 3 months. The leaves are changing color fast so I'll have to pick the one or two dry days each week to get out and capture some of it. We've been known to go 45-50 days in a row without a dry day.

I hope you're all safe, sound and dry, wherever you are. Have a great day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top