Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 08:30 AM

Although I am not 50 yet lol

I joined this forum as I had some awful experiences on some others, stalkers, nasty people and really I was just uncomfortable. I am a quiet person and did not want mixed up in some petty discussions. I treat people here as I would in real life with respect. So like to thank you all for making me feel welcome.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 09:23 AM

Re: Although I am not 50 yet lol

Your welcome look forward to having discussions over the coming weeks.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 09:25 AM

Who says your welcome here, just kidding.

This is a great forums board, Azz and his Mods do try to keep things in control which is not always easy to do, I know I have run my own and it can be tiresome work.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 09:37 AM

your very welcome jean,,,,,,,,,take care
aitch
Wigan
aitch is male  aitch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 09:56 AM

Welcome Jean, I too am a new boy, and am a member on another 3 forums similar to this one, but never had any major problems with any, except for one but welcome again.
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 10:56 AM

I have recently abandoned 3 other over 50's forums. Mostly because the got too quiet and boring.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 11:00 AM

This forum is one of the best I've been associated with and long may it contunue. Well done to Azz and the Mods and keep up the good work
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 11:35 AM

Welcome Jean xx (shh im not 50 yet either but dont tell anyone!!!!)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
I joined this forum as I had some awful experiences on some others, stalkers, nasty people and really I was just uncomfortable. I am a quiet person and did not want mixed up in some petty discussions. I treat people here as I would in real life with respect. So like to thank you all for making me feel welcome.
Jean I am pleased to learn you feel welcome here, and I think 'comfortable' too. That is as it should be.

All sorts of people join forums, inevitably there will be some we like more than others just the same as it is in everyday life.
Likewise with discussions, not all of them will appeal to everyone, you just have to pick the ones which appeal to you .
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 01:53 PM

Believe it or not Jean I'm a quiet person (yes really) Although I may give the impression on here that I'm not.

As Meg says, feel free to chip into any thread which appeals and don't worry if you have different views, we all have.....the world would be a boring place if we all thought the same.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top