Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
aitch
Wigan
aitch is male  aitch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 12:25 AM

Pet hates

I have had a dog for 65 of my 72 years, but I have a complete aversion to cats, I like all other animals, having grandchildren who have experimented with a complete mix of varieties, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, budgies, and even at one time a goldfish, I put up with them all, but I cant stand cats, now, tell the truth, how many other people on here are of the same mind as me.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 12:46 AM

Re: Pet hates

Nope.....I have a cat

Have you had an unfortunate experience with cats to make you feel this way perhaps?
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 01:10 AM

I got my first kitten on my 2nd birthday and have had cats all my life.

Can't think of any pets I dislike... I've had mice, rabbits, guinea pigs, fish, and a sweet Sheltie who was best of friends with my cat at the time. I even like snakes.

Oh, and my daughter had a hedgehog too! In Canada they're 'exotic' pets.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 03:30 AM

Sorry, I'm a complete cat person, have happily lived with them all my life.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 07:16 AM

We have had pets, dogs/cat/rabbits etc all our life and love them all.
Mother natures creatures were on this earth before us so we sholud learn to love them and care for them.

Have you ever had a pet come and say I have toothache/Headache, no, so we must assume that they do need our attention.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 10:50 AM

I love both and have had cats in the past. I would probably prefer dogs though given the choice.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 01:31 PM

They say there are cat people and dog people but I am both in fact I love all animals.

I no longer have cats though for a number of reasons.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 01:44 PM

We've always had dogs and never had a cat, but we seem to be shareholders in half a dozen that use our garden anyway....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 03:14 PM

Usually have dogs but we have been visited by many cats and one even moved in with us from two doors down, that caused a few problems, but she was determined she was moving in with us, her mother kept coming round for her but in the end she gave up, we had a terrier at the time and Poppy soon whipped him into shape.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 03:28 PM

I have a 8 year old tabby cat called Rascal, only pet I have ever had, I like small dogs but never have owned a dog....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top