Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 04:50 PM

Dogging Spot.

My dear friend,was absolutely bursting for the toilet the other night,whilst driving home.
Have you heard of a dogging spot?
She had taken a turning into a nature reserve...where there was a coffee shop/toilets....this happened at ten o'clock at night.unfortunately the toilets were locked.

She told me she couldn't understand why there were so many cars there..at that time of night,..apparently quite a few of the cars were steamed up..

She thought she would find a "lone tree"..in this nature reserve..as she was about to look for one...two men appeared...she asked them,what's going on..why so many cars.about 30 in total..to which one replied...many come out here at night to view the stars.
Which she believed ...I have never heard of a dogging spot...apparently there are quite a few around...

So I guess that makes me as nieve as her...we did find it funny ,when she was telling me her story over our cup of coffee,at the garden centre today.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 04:52 PM

Re: Dogging Spot.

I knew of several when I was young.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I knew of several when I was young.

We were both in stitches Tiff...when she told me what happened...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 05:19 PM

Ooo I say...Pauline's going dogging. Who'd have ever thought it lol! Attagirl Pauline!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-10-2019, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Ooo I say...Pauline's going dogging. Who'd have ever thought it lol! Attagirl Pauline!

No Floydy,Pauline has never gone " dogging"...not my scene..my friend and I have never heard of these "dogging" places.

We were both laughing over her being so naive.

You have misread my post....or maybe you are trying to wind me up...so be careful what you accuse me of...as I don't think your post is funny.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 05:37 PM

I believe these places have been about for donkey's years, for those who are that way inclined.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-10-2019, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I believe these places have been about for donkey's years, for those who are that way inclined.

IT was the way she told her story...she thought the cars were steaming up...because they were empty..becoming misty,because of the cold...she had me in fits of laughter.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 07:04 PM

Pauline, Was your friend able to ascertain whether the ‘dogging’ spot was for gays?
The ones in my area are for gay men. (That’s what l’ve been told!)

There are still plenty of cars there when there is snow on the ground! I used to think it was a popular area for dog walkers but you never saw a dog!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 07:10 PM

Your friend was taking a risk going to lonely woodland at night wasn’t she ?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 07:20 PM

I think the word dogging is quite new.... I was unaware what it was until that Car Share episode.... now that was funny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top