Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 08:14 AM

busy Wednesday

Good morning everyone

It was so great watching mother natures creatures on the walk this morning, Crows, Rooks and Magpie's all after the food that we put out for them on the lane, all cashing each other and what happens, one of the farms ferrel cats came and ate it. lol

Morning walk done, weekly shopping done, breakfast done, next on the agenda is a visit to Matalan for their sale, lunch at sone local establishment, then an afternoon of relaxing with a large bbrandy and a DVD before a night of visiting friends, wow! a busy day today.

Have a great day and dont forget to smile at everyone you meet.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 09:31 AM

Re: busy Wednesday

Good morning AB and everyone
Another beautiful morning with an early mist followed by a clear blue sky .

Mags has chosen a good day to go to the beach I bet she has a great time.

I am going to plant the pansies I bought yesterday and some spring bulbs , have a good day whatever you decide to do..
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 11:37 AM

Morning everyone, beautiful morning here in the Midlands and nothing much planned other than pottering around in the garden now that we've had our morning walk.

Have a great day all,

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 12:53 PM

Good afternoon all, it's lovely here too, been in the garden all morning picking up the hedge cuttings and bagging them for removal. I'm going to sit out in the back garden after lunch and get the last of the Autumn sun, the work can wait.
Enjoy your day Folks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 03:36 PM

Hi everyone, wretched weather continues, rain over night and light drizzle now at a bit after10:30 am; 15 C (69 F). This has been an extraordinarily wet September, nearing 8" now. All's quiet as usual, out for grass, down the hall to the greenhouse to check on my plants; the crown of thorns is in high bloom. Will try to remember to take the camera tomorrow for a pic.

AB, better the feral cat ate the food rather than eating one of the birds! Yes, sounds like lovely beach weather, hope Mags and family are having a pleasant time.

Be good to yourself today!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 06:26 PM

Bought some heather and some , forgotten the name they are likePrimroses but lots of colour,and have planted them in the box on the steps, ready for winter. The garden is ship shape now, have lessened the plants and it will be easier to do for Joe as I cant garden any more, but can still issue instructions.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 07:59 PM

I spent a lovely afternoon Sunning myself out in the back garden, but I got a bit of a shock. the Sun was beaming down and very hot (I'm not complaining) so I decided to remove my tee-shirt and let the Sun's rays shine on my chest, a doctor friend of mine told my the Sun's rays were good for the liver if you take a drink, it sort of rejuvenates it. I fell into a happy slumber but was rudely awakened by female tittering and laughing coming from the kitchen, herself and her two sisters had their heads stuck out the window and were in stitches laughing at my snow white hairless chest. I wouldn't have minded this if I was a young man but it's embarrassing for an old lad, the shirt was back on like a light. So thats my good deed for the day, making three old girls laugh at my expense
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 08:05 PM

Awww, that wasn't nice of Mrs J and her sisters!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 08:53 PM

Good evening everyone ........ not long back from a beautiful day in sunny Torbay. We left home at 7.00am and had a full day of sunshine and sea air. You would have thought it was mid summer by the the amount of people there. Good job I remembered to take the sun screen!

It's good to come home and relax though

Hope everyone else has enjoyed the sunshine today...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Bought some heather and some , forgotten the name they are likePrimroses but lots of colour,and have planted them in the box on the steps, ready for winter. The garden is ship shape now, have lessened the plants and it will be easier to do for Joe as I cant garden any more, but can still issue instructions.
Annie, could they have been Polyanthus or Primulas?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top