Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 07:33 AM

Away day Friday

Good morning folks

It is just coming light and looks to be a promising start to the day with the birds singing, the sun trying to come out and not a drop of wet stuff around.

Plans for today are a trip down to Silverdale as a treat for our anniversary tomorrow, tomorow and Sunday are to be spent away at a friends place in Scotland for his 70th birthday celebrations.

Have a great day everyone and remember do unto others as they would do unto you.

See you all on Monday.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 09:04 AM

Re: Away day Friday

Good morning AB!

It's a beautiful cloudless and sunny day here, I hope we get a few more of these

Happy Anniversary to you and your dear wife for tomorrow, AB. I hope you have a great time in Scotland over the weekend too.

Enjoy the day and weekend ahead folks, hope the weather is good!
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 09:18 AM

Lovely day here again
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 11:04 AM

Very dark when i got up this morning at 6.30 but bye the time i left at 7.40 the day had started it was nice and bright, dry, still and turning out to be a very pleasant day.
Take care all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 12:27 PM

Good morning all a lovely day, washing on the line, shopping done , I am now off to look after baby Hannah while the twins have their swimming lesson.

Everything seems to be taking twice as long to do today, I fell over a log in the field yesterday when walking Chloe and hurt my hip, knee and dignity .

Have a lovely day one and all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning all a lovely day, washing on the line, shopping done , I am now off to look after baby Hannah while the twins have their swimming lesson.

Everything seems to be taking twice as long to do today, I fell over a log in the field yesterday when walking Chloe and hurt my hip, knee and dignity .

Have a lovely day one and all
Ouch! Meg ........ I expect that's painful today, take things easy today - good thing baby Hannah isn't crawling yet!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 03:06 PM

Hi everyone, late today as I've been helping a friend with some concreting for a conservatory foundation...quite a shock to the system to be working again.. Feet up with a book now methinks.....

Happy anniversary to you and your wife AB, and a happy weekend to all and sundry forumeers...

Barry
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 03:45 PM

Hi all, persistent gloom and rain still with us, and will be so for days. Nearing 10:45 and 22 C (71 F), at least it's mild for the first day of Autumn, but drizzling. Hope it lets up before afternoon errands .....

Happy anniversary AB and Mrs AB; enjoy Scotland tomorrow. Meg, ouch! Take it easy today .
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 05:01 PM

Good morning my friends. It's nice to drop in to a place where nobody is yelling, or arguing, or fighting and calling each other names. That new photographic forum has just about got me worn out. I try to be kind & considerate, I really do. When you're dealing with a huge mob of people who can't write, spell or put a sentence together it isn't easy. Now some of the new entries are younger and use "text speak", abbreviations for everything. When I complain I get rocks thrown at me for being on my "throne". I just gave up and came here to say good morning.

I hope you have a great day.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 05:26 PM

Oh yes we are very refined here in the forum! Sometimes you feel as though you are the only people alive living here but at least its quiet, have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top