Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 10:36 PM

Sunrise Blossoms

Always look at your feet when on a photo shoot. A trip to the zoo today landed me some mighty fine photos but this little gem comes from looking around the environment.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 10:42 PM

Re: Sunrise Blossoms

Stunning colours and a beautiful photo, Bob ....
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Stunning colours and a beautiful photo, Bob ....
Thanks, you've probably noticed I've been sort of out of touch lately. I forced myself to get out with my camera and just have fun. I've been heavily involved with a new photographic forum for the past week that has taken me away from my routine. It was refreshing to just go to the zoo and get some fresh photos.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Thanks, you've probably noticed I've been sort of out of touch lately. I forced myself to get out with my camera and just have fun. I've been heavily involved with a new photographic forum for the past week that has taken me away from my routine. It was refreshing to just go to the zoo and get some fresh photos.
I had noticed you weren't around much, Bob but relieved to hear that it was due to your hobby and not because you were ill.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 11:21 PM

That is a great photo Bob...the colours are beautiful...
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 11:22 PM

Simply beautiful.. my two favourite hobbies, plants and photography.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top