Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2011, 07:30 AM

Quiet Tuesday

Good morning folks

Aches and pains woke me up this morning, it must be a sign of old age coming on. lol
The Crows, Starlings, Rooks, Cows are all quiet to day so maybe the weather is going to be nice, the sun is trying to come out and there are breaks in the clouds so, fingers crossed.
Nothing planned for today therefore the body could be getting some much needed rest.

Have a great day everyone and remember, they say you are as old as you feel, I now know what Methuselah must have felt like so I must exercise more.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2011, 07:34 AM

Re: Quiet Tuesday

morning A/B an all that follow,
wet here this morning,i to have aches an pains,must be the damp weather,
av a good day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2011, 08:04 AM

A very good morning to all of you sundry ne'er-do-wells and wastrels...

Aches and pains are pretty much par for the course after a certain age. A good friend of mine once said that if he awoke without pain, he would think that he had died in the night...

Housework and bathroom cleaning detail for me first thing and then who knows, the world is my oyster....

Have a great day all, and let's do it to them before they do it to us...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2011, 09:10 AM

Good Morning AB and all. Lovely and sunny here today but a wee bit of a cold wind blowing, which I don't mind as I hate it if it is too hot outside! Loki hates the heat as well. She is lying out on the veranda at the moment enjoying the cool wind!

Parrots are fed and watered as well, so getting a bit of peace and quiet from them!

Hope your aches and pains go away, AB.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2011, 09:25 AM

Good morning fellow members dull grey skies here but still quite warm .
Prophets of doom on the 'Today' program this morning predict a particularly cold winter and snow as early as October .

I am going to have a pottering day with a bit of polishing and baking.

Have a pleasant day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2011, 09:47 AM

The day is still overcast, its not windy, its not raining, its certainly not sunshining, I feel it should be a day that you stay in bed until a better day arrives.
Wishful thinking.
enjoy your day everyone
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2011, 11:21 AM

Good morning everyone
Very wet and rainy here today - so toilet/bathroom cleaning is probably a good use of time Barry - I'll get OH onto that one
I hope your aches and pains clear up soon AB.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2011, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Very wet and rainy here today - so toilet/bathroom cleaning is probably a good use of time Barry .
Yes Rena, Mrs PM certainly thinks so.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2011, 12:07 PM

Good morning all overcast and drizzly here but still quite mild...... no good me putting the washing out today

Went to Sainsbury's earlier for some odds and ends and it was very quiet in there for a change, I actually went to a checkout till without a queue!

Nothing planned today except for a spot of cleaning...

AB and doctor - I hope your aches and pains ease soon...

Meg - how is your chest infection today? I heard about the likelihood of snow in October on the news late news last night, I hope not as that's only a couple of weeks away!

Enjoy your day all!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2011, 12:17 PM

Hi Mags feeling better thank you , just a cough now

Such a miserable day I did some baking, wholemeal roll or cheese herby scone anyone

..the rolls are an odd shape, they stuck to the cling film while rising but I quite like the rustic look..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top