Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 04:09 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning all.

It is due to be warm but cloudy here today.

I have friends joining me for lunch today - so that will be fun.

Everything is prepped and ready to cook. Bread is rising nicely. Just need to wash the kitchen floor, rearrange the dust in the sitting room, put out fresh towels in the loo, take the Shark for a walk, and lay the dining table.

Enjoy your day whatever you doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 04:36 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Hi

You are up early ST, and very organised as well.

I am having a day out today, the Monkey Forest and a nice meal alongside the Canal.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You are up early ST, and very organised as well.

I am having a day out today, the Monkey Forest and a nice meal alongside the Canal.

Have a good day all.
Sounds good, Swimmy, glad to know you are well enough now to be out and about again.

What's a Monkey Forest?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 05:34 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to Silver Tabby, swimfeeders and all who follow!

There's me thinking I would be first on here at this time on a Sunday morning – wrong!

Chilly here again, a dry day with the odd light shower at times is the forecast. Maximum temperature for today of 19ºC. Overnight temperatures are getting much colder though, only 5ºC forecast for tonight!

Nothing planned apart from some mundane household chores, unfortunately these have to be done or I wouldn’t bother!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Sounds good, Swimmy, glad to know you are well enough now to be out and about again.

What's a Monkey Forest?
Hi

Trentham Monkey Forest

https://monkey-forest.com/

There is a small designer outlet next door and garden centre.

The canal is at Audlem.

https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/places-to-visit/audlem

Audlem is beautiful, some of the canal boats sell home made jewelry etc and you can buy vegetables and fruit from the smallholders along the canal.

You would like it ST.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

08-09-2019, 07:17 AM

It certainly looks like my sort of place! Thank you for the linky.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 08:18 AM

Good morning you early birds.

Tabs what time in lunch, I will be there for some nice fresh bread.

Dull and miserable here at the moment.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning every a lovely start to the day.

I have already been out to pick runner beans for lunch and the last of the autumn raspberries to have with my breakfast porridge.

A morning of curry making ahead. I have developed my own way of curry making and have already ground the spices and cut up the meat, I do that the night before and give the meat a dry rub. I rarely eat meat and make curry to freeze in portions for the family.

I might get out in the garden later to do a few jobs.
Enjoy your day
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 08:58 AM

Good morning all it’s 5c here going to get up to 16/17c. Roast dinner today. Roast beef and trimmings. I love Sunday lunch. Hope you all have a good day what ever your doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 09:02 AM

Good morning everyone, a minor ground frost on the lawn this morning but hopefully all the plants will have survived.

Just back from walking the dogs and having a brew before going over to our niece's for the day at Lincoln. She needs some advice on some building work and she is offering lunch as a reward, so how could we possibly refuse.....

Enjoy your day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top