Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 07:32 AM

Cooler Thursday

Good morning everyone

A pleasant day here witht the sun shining, the birds singing hardly any wind but the temperature is down to 4 degrees which does not lend to walking slowly.

Plans for today are of to the garden centre for some bulbs, lunch at some local establishment then the afternoon is to be spent relaxing with a book and some good music.

Have a great day everyone and remember do unto others as you would be done unto, only do it first.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 08:41 AM

Re: Cooler Thursday

It is a chilly start - but sunny and bright and the promise of a good day.
So, as ever, the washing machine is humming away, the dog is telling me she's ready for a walk as soon as I am and the allotment is awaiting some autumnal attention.
Apologies that I am still not as attuned to the forum as I would like to be but it is nice to be back amongst friends and gradually catching up (a bit)
Wishing everyone a lovely day
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 08:43 AM

Lovely sunny day here just had a lovely walk across the fields with the dogs
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 09:31 AM

Good morning all quite a nip in the air here too.
I'm off out shortly with the babes .

Make the most of what is left of the summer , autumn is defiantly just around the corner....
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 09:32 AM

Hi anybody, new to here, but not quiye sure what to do , how do i find topics etc PLEASE
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 09:34 AM

Hi everyone, just back from our morning walk with the puppy, and the forest is buzzing with life this fine morning..

Coffee now, and then a bath and haircut for Oscar the Cockerpoo, the first time we are attempting it... I will report later on as to how it goes...

Have a great day yourselves and let's watch out for one another....

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 09:36 AM

Well it was a chilly start to the day and the darker mornings are here, but once the sun came up it has turned into a very nice autumn day.
A nice day for a long walk and pottering i think
Enjoy your day everyone
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 09:37 AM

Hi Norway
Press Home to find a Forum List
or use the
Search
facility to look for something specific
(both in the orange bar across the top)

Welcome!
You'll soon find your way round - the site is well set out
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
Hi anybody, new to here, but not quiye sure what to do , how do i find topics etc PLEASE
Morning Graham, welcome to the forum. All the various topics are listed on the home page, but I tend to use the Latest posts link in the orange strip along the top of the page. I'm sure you'll be OK, and I look forward to reading your posts..
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 09:44 AM

Thank You Plantman , I no doubt will find my way around .
Well here the weather is "might" it might rain or it might not. still pleasant temp. but forecast to get a bit colder at night with snow on the mountains. Most of the leaves have now gone from the birch Trees, so looking very autumnal.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top