Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 06:07 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Hi

Good Morning all.

Came into hospital last Friday morning and still here.

Bored stupid, on IV drips.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 07:08 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Morning all.
Sunny here, likely to be raining later.

Today Mrs. Floyd and myself are taking all FIVE grandkids (including the two foster children) to one of those indoor "fun" places with slides, ropes, coloured balls and all stuff. Should be, er, 'fun' for all So much for being on holiday this week It's always nice to see the kids though

Swimmy - have they given any reasons for your extended waiting time at the hospital? Hope you get seen to soon and they let you go home bud

Have a good day folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 07:36 AM

Good morning everyone.

Going to be hot and horrible here today - overcast and sticky but no rain to cool it down. Maybe thunder later although, looking at the excellent lightning map linky that Mups gave us, most of the storms are in france.

Going to annoy the weeds this morning before it becomes too hot - then back to the proof reading.

Swimmy - sorry to hear you are in hospital again. Hope you are being properly looked after.

Have a good day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 07:41 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Fresh here again this morning. Dry and bright to start, apparently. The rain forecast for yesterday didn’t arrive, perhaps it’s that arriving late being forecast for later! Maximum temperature 24ºC.

Nothing planned for today, freedom of choice yet again!

Swimfeeders – hope your health soon improves and you can get home. Brilliant places hospitals but often not the best of places to be. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Floydy – enjoy your "fun" time, playing with the grandkids keeps you young! Now, who's going to be the biggest 'kid' there?

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 07:55 AM

Good morning everyone, Swimmy get well soon love. Have a good day everyone keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 08:01 AM

Good morning all.

Sorry to hear you are in Hospital Swimmers, hope you come home soon.

Lovely and sunny here.

Off into Town this morning, then do my weekly shopping.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 08:44 AM

Good morning everyone a bit of drizzle here which is of no use to anyone, it doesn't water the garden and causes humidity.

I managed to get the front garden tidy yesterday and have lots to do at the back including cutting back the lavender bed which my nursery friend says should be done by August 8th so the plants have time to put on new growth before the winter.

The forecast is not looking good for the end of the week,my daughter in law is supposed to be taking 2 of the children camping in Wales with school friends. I was going to do another picnic for the remaining children but not sure it will go ahead yet.

Enjoy your day

Swimmy I am sorry to hear you are in hospital, I guess the cellulitis got the better of you and intravenous meds were called for. Hope you are out of there very soon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 09:04 AM

Good morning all overcast but dry at the moment...

I have a pile of ironing to catch up on today but fortunately I have a high stool to sit on as standing too long gives me terrible backache.

Mr Mags has a doctor’s appointment this evening .... considering he only phoned the surgery yesterday to make the appointment and told them it wasn’t urgent, that’s very good.

Swimmy, I’m sorry to hear you’re in hospital again, I hope you’ll be able to return home very soon.

Enjoy your day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got a lovely bunch of mixes roses & gypsophilia to take to the cemetary this morning - remembering my mum on her birthday.

It's my aquafit class this afternoon & that's all I have planned for the day.

It started out bright & sunny here but now it's looking very overcast...

Thinking of you Swimmy - hope you're out of there soon.

Have a good day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 10:34 AM

A decent five mile run this morning and although it was a still a bit sweaty the time wasn't too shabby and I felt a whole lot better.....
Clouds are sailing fast across the sky being pushed on by a strong'ish wind.
No rain yet but it's been forecast for later....I do hope so because I managed to feed the lawns yesterday and they could do with some water to wash it in....

Looks like another walk to Tesco later, the half loaf I bought yesterday seems to have been consumed quicker than expected....
Might get up into the workshop later if it's not too hot up in the loft, I managed an hour or two yesterday with a couple of fans....

Did you go out fishing yesterday Bread? And did you catch anything?

Sorry to hear of your extended stay in hospital Swimmy, home you are released soon, but until then, catch up with your reading....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top