Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 05:13 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Out there is quite fresh this morning, the opposite of how it feels indoors after a very warm night. The forecast is for a cloudy morning with sunny spells and maybe showers this afternoon! Maximum temperature 26ºC.

Nothing planned for today again, just like yesterday – a ‘please myself day’ so that it just what I will be doing again! Yesterday I did at least get one lawn cut, it had dried out following previous rain, so that was unexpected!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 05:31 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone,

Going to be nasty here today. Hot (77f), cloudy and stormy.

I am going across town to visit friends for the day.

Take care, stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 07:47 AM

Good morning all it’s looking dull out and I believed rain is forecast later in the day.

Back now from our holiday in Devon, weather was great, two days rain out of 19 suited me fine! The garden looks a mess, baskets and containers looking a sorry sight, they will all have to be emptied. My hibiscus bush is looking beautiful though, a mass of flowers after I cut it back last year.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 07:54 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've no plans for today other than go to my sons house after lunch for Paula to carry on with setting up my new iphone.

Apparently at my house yesterday the apps were taking for ever to load & Paula has concluded that I need a new Wi-Fi box.
As her own Wi-Fi is very quick we are doing it at her house - or rather she is doing it - I'll be watching. I'm very nervous of using an Iphone & getting in a muddle but with Paula to help me I think I'll get it eventually...

Hopefully after this is done Tony & I will go a walk by the local reservoir & call in a local pub.

Have a good Sunday everybody.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 08:34 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here.

Going to mow the Lawn soon and do a bit of weeding.

I have a load of washing to do as well.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone

Looks like a glorious day in Yorkshire....nothing much planned for me today either except my little grandson will be here later and as usual staying until Tuesday evening so I can look forward to that...he is such fun

I seem to have got out of my usual routines because of family goings on....I should be back on track late September... hope I survive till then

Have a great day all whatever's planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 08:41 AM

Good morning all, have a lovely day , stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Out there is quite fresh this morning, the opposite of how it feels indoors after a very warm night. The forecast is for a cloudy morning with sunny spells and maybe showers this afternoon! Maximum temperature 26ºC.

Nothing planned for today again, just like yesterday – a ‘please myself day’ so that it just what I will be doing again! Yesterday I did at least get one lawn cut, it had dried out following previous rain, so that was unexpected!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Good morning Baz and everyone

Ignore me I am testing somthing...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 09:05 AM

Morning all

Lovely out right now. Was supposed to be going to Yorkshire Wildlife Park with the Golden Girls but i.m unwell again so had to cancel. I.m so fed up feeling poorly lately.

I m going to take dad's Sunday dinner up and have a chat and cuppa with him then staying in relaxing rest of day, need to be right for work in the morning!

Enjoy your day everyone

Mags I can't ignore you coz I like you , what you testing, i.m so nosey lol
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Morning all

Lovely out right now. Was supposed to be going to Yorkshire Wildlife Park with the Golden Girls but i.m unwell again so had to cancel. I.m so fed up feeling poorly lately.

I m going to take dad's Sunday dinner up and have a chat and cuppa with him then staying in relaxing rest of day, need to be right for work in the morning!

Enjoy your day everyone

Mags I can't ignore you coz I like you , what you testing, i.m so nosey lol
LG I am testing a query from a member...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top