Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 05:57 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning all.

We are due for non-stop storms today - and I have to walk to Sainsbury's. Stop laughing - it is not funny!

Other than that - only boring stuff such as housework is on my schedule.

Enjoy your day - stay safe.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 05:58 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A nice, cool morning here again. No overnight rain but there are expected to be blustery showers this afternoon, turning heavy at times. More rain to encourage the garden weeds and the lawns to grow! Maximum temperature 24ºC.

No expectations of working in the garden today. Not the first idea of what I will be doing, it’s definitely not easy to work outside with our strange weather these recent years.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 06:05 AM

Good morning Silver Tabby. It looks as though you beat me to starting this thread by just one minute! I wonder what would happen if we both started our threads at exactly the same second of the same minute?

Anyway, hopefully our Mods will merge the two, as has been the case in the past.

Not good having to possibly walk anywhere in the rain, hope you are waterproof! Seriously though, I do hope it's not too bad for you.

The weather here is to be about the same as your's by what the forecasters say. What strange weather we are having nowadays!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 06:06 AM

I beat you to it by 1 x minute, Baz. Hopefully a Mod will merge us!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 06:41 AM

Morning all

I have the day off work today. I have a table booked for lunch with my best friend and her sister so that will be nice. Shame it's forecast rain all day long.

First though, chemist to pick something up for my dad then take my son to the doctor's

Home this afternoon for feet up.

Enjoy your day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 06:44 AM

I feel like I'm being pulled in the middle of a tug of war contest....I'll plump for this Tueaday thread.

Sunny and quite warm but rain later I think.

Not much planned except the gym this afternoon. Following that of course there is no other time left to do much. Hopefully that will change soon.

Have a nice day all

Lion Queen - enjoy your day out
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I feel like I'm being pulled in the middle of a tug of war contest....I'll plump for this Tueaday thread.

Sunny and quite warm but rain later I think.

Not much planned except the gym this afternoon. Following that of course there is no other time left to do much. Hopefully that will change soon.

Have a nice day all

Lion Queen - enjoy your day out
Ta Floydy. You have a good 'un too
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 07:15 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here.

Not much doing today, off to the Rubbish Tip, then onto Stowmarket to the Bank, and a few chores, then back home again.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 07:21 AM

Good morning everybody.

We're being taken out for the day by Ady & Paula. It's their way of thanking us for having the children last week.

They asked me where I'd like to go & I told them I'd always wanted to go down a coal mine so that's where we're going - to Caphouse Colliery in Wakefield Yorkshire.

We'll stop off at either Sheffield or Barnsley which is on the way there, for few hour & get some lunch, before we get to the pit mid afternoon for the underground tour. I'm really looking forward to it.

I hope it might trigger some memories for Tony as he spent a few years working as a miner before we bought our shop.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 07:54 AM

Good morning - Windy, cloudy but still dry. Rain is in the forecast though. Supermarket day today. I hope we can dodge the predicted showers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top