Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2019, 07:38 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A nice, cool morning here. Overnight rain again but that does keep it fresh, which suits me just right. The forecast is for a largely sunny morning with some clouding over later, remaining dry. Maximum temperature 25ºC. Without humidity that will be very pleasant!

No work out in the garden, it’s still saturated out there. The lawns are now like fields, yet again! Mundane tasks indoors always need doing, those will occupy me for part of the day.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2019, 07:59 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning Baz and all to follow. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2019, 08:04 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've had quite a hectic weekend in the Severn Valley.

Going to take it easy today.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2019, 08:13 AM

Good Morning all.

Pouring with rain here - due to last all day.

Have to go down to the village shop at some point - other than that - nothing much planned.

Enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2019, 08:14 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny at the moment, so going to have a go at the garden before it rains again.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2019, 08:33 AM

Good morning everyone on a lovely summer morning.
Lots to do in the garden but I have a hospital appointment so won't get a lot done there.

Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top