Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 08:37 PM

San Francisco Ferries Boat Docking

I'm still working on my vacation photos. There are so many subtle ones that are worth keeping. This was one of those photos of the docks before sunrise.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 08:49 PM

Re: San Francisco Ferries Boat Docking

That pic looks lovely in a frame , Bob......I get the impression of stillness and it's peaceful to look at...
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 11:05 PM

Lovely photo Bob
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That pic looks lovely in a frame , Bob......I get the impression of stillness and it's peaceful to look at...
I keep trying to learn to shoot high quality photographs in bright sunlight but have not mastered that technique. Give me overcast or low light and I can get really creative. It's all a part of the photographic journey I've been on for 42 years.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
I keep trying to learn to shoot high quality photographs in bright sunlight but have not mastered that technique. Give me overcast or low light and I can get really creative. It's all a part of the photographic journey I've been on for 42 years.
Maybe sometimes you can be too harsh on yourself Bob, your photos always look very good...
bobmielke
Portland, OR

05-09-2011, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Maybe sometimes you can be too harsh on yourself Bob, your photos always look very good...
Yes but nobody sees the hundreds that I delete. LOL

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top