Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 02:48 PM

Whose birthday is it today?

Put your speakers on and press the play button in the middle

http://www.google.co.uk/
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 03:13 PM

Re: Whose birthday is it today?

for a moment I couldn't see it just the normal Goole page and thought huh Mags has forgotten to take her medication again

...very good, Google are always coming up with a new twist for the home page..
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 03:17 PM

Actually I heard this news About Freddie, while I was in the dentist's waiting room this lunchtime. What would he look like at 65? Do you think he'd have used his bus pass? By the way, don't know what was more painful, the two fillings, or the bill!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
for a moment I couldn't see it just the normal Goole page and thought huh Mags has forgotten to take her medication again

...very good, Google are always coming up with a new twist for the home page..
I do get my mad moments, Meg but I think they are under control today!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

05-09-2011, 06:21 PM

Freddie Mercury was a real showman, a great singer and I loved his music and Queen in general. He was a great loss to the entertainment world.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Freddie Mercury was a real showman, a great singer and I loved his music and Queen in general. He was a great loss to the entertainment world.
He was indeed Mags

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top