Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 07:25 AM

Brown is false

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/

Like they say the truth will out if you wait long enough.

This shows the bully Brown was not what he tried to project to the public, his sympathy and listening to the people were a bunch of untruths, it is a shame that the people were so gullible, if they had seen through him as I did when he was chancellor then the country would not be in the mess it is today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 12:57 PM

Re: Brown is false

There was always something about Brown which bothered me, a certain shiftyness .

From what was said on the radio the other morning Brown was running a cabal. It's pathetic all those grown men in positions of responsibility running around in little gangs like school boys instead of keeping an eye on what the banks were doing and who was claiming what on expenses.
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 02:49 PM

Browns trouble was he could'nt keep his eye on the ball
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
Very good Bloggsy ....
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
No Bloggsy, that was his problem, he could keep his eye on the ball, it is just that it was the wrong eye.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

05-09-2011, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
There was always something about Brown which bothered me, a certain shiftyness .

From what was said on the radio the other morning Brown was running a cabal. It's pathetic all those grown men in positions of responsibility running around in little gangs like school boys instead of keeping an eye on what the banks were doing and who was claiming what on expenses.
Not just men and boys you know, as to if the others were/are female I will let the discerning reader decide.
The arch Harridan Harman, Blood sucker Blears, the Cooper connection not to forget the expenses guru Jacqui Smith with of course the duplicitous Diane Abbott forever on the fringes.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

05-09-2011, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Hammer ->
Not just men and boys you know, as to if the others were/are female I will let the discerning reader decide.
The arch Harridan Harman, Blood sucker Blears, the Cooper connection not to forget the expenses guru Jacqui Smith with of course the duplicitous Diane Abbott forever on the fringes.
Hammer I don't think there were any women in the cabal were there . It was more a case of 'all boys together', Ed Milliband Alistair Darling, Douglas Alexander, Nick Brown and the odious Ed Balls.

A number of those women were 'Blair babes' and as such were persona non grata with Brown.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

05-09-2011, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hammer I don't think there were any women in the cabal were there . It was more a case of 'all boys together', Ed Milliband Alistair Darling, Douglas Alexander, Nick Brown and the odious Ed Balls.

A number of those women were 'Blair babes' and as such were persona non grata with Brown.
Wonder why Brown had three of them in his Cabinet back in 2007. As I recall Bliar had none of them in his last shuffle.

The Harridan certainly was but then it has been around since Adam were nowt but a lad,

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top