Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 07:17 AM

Correspondence Monday(I think)

Good morning everyone

The sun is trying to shine for us but the clouds keep getting in the way, mother earth is trying to dry out but the showers are trying to stop the dust from rising, it's a funny sort of day really yet quite humid with it.

Plans for today are Mmmmmm,,,,, she who must be obeyed has yet to decide so until then I am going to try to catch up on some correspondence.

Have a great day everyone and if we think hard about absent friends some more may return to the boards.
Welcome back Brandykins.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 08:31 AM

Re: Correspondence Monday(I think)

Wishing you all a good day, dark and dull plus it is raining here
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 09:49 AM

Hi everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend
Well this morning was beautiful, sunny but a bit chilly.
Now it is dark, raining and very cold.
Hope it clears up later
Enjoy your day
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 10:29 AM

Good Morning Jean and All. Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Sunny just now but pavements still damp!

Just going to take Loki out now for a play and a walk - need to get her slimmed down! She has put on weight - 2 kilos now she is 44 kilos but vet says it is due to her Pheno ad Potassium Bromide tablets she has to take! I say it is thru' to the extra meals she took after her recent cluster of fits she took - 17 fits and then eats after each one!! Still she is active.

Enjoy your day everyone and hope you are all hail and hearty!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 10:32 AM

Good Morning Bob. Hope you and all enjoy a good day today.

Sunny just now but pavements still damp!

Enjoy your day everyone and hope you are all hail and hearty!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 11:35 AM

A belated good morning all I decided to get some essentials out of the way before coming on here so have already been to the shops and cleaned around .

It is showery here and windy, defiantly feels like autumn is on its way.

Have a lovely day whatever you decide to do.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 12:32 PM

God afternoon all, it's raining and windy here so I'll be well wrapped up as I head to the local for a hair of the dog and face a slagging from the other old lads. Thank you Mags and Mary it was a terrific night, so good I cant remember it all but the lads wont be long about telling me, I faintly remember trying to do the chicken dance on one leg.
Make the best of the weather and be careful Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 12:32 PM

Good morning all. Not sure if there's more than one Bob here but I welcome all greetings. Today is actually Labor day so those traveling will be returning from a 3 day holiday weekend. The school years starts this week and the next so there will be lots of excited children.

No plans for me today except to stay off the crazy highways. It's not safe out there for scooters and Smart cars.

Have a great day all!

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 03:47 PM

Hi, all. Cloudy, 80% chance of showers this afternoon thru at least Thursday! A combination of the tropical depression drenching the South plus a cold front from the North; potential flooding, and always the worry of downed trees and power lines! Not a pretty forecast. Nearing 10:45 and cloudy, 24 C (74 F), won't warm up much past 27 C. Summer's beginning to wind down.

Some of the absentees are back: Nero, Dinahsmum, Brandykins, where is Rockrider??
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 03:50 PM

Sounds like our friends from the USA enjoy Bank Holidays almost as much as many here do and hide until it is all over...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top