Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 09:18 PM

Tranquility

We all like - and need - different things, but what is it that always brings you that lovely feeling of peace, serenity and calm?

I am sitting here this moment, watching the most magnificent bright red sun slowly sinking in the distance.
All the sky around it is pink and orange, it really is a glorious sight and I am so thankful I have eyes to see this.

What does it for you?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 09:24 PM

Re: Tranquility

6 a.m. Friday morning.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
6 a.m. Friday morning.
you are so predictable sometimes Floydy, haha, made me chuckle
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 09:28 PM

Lazing round the pool whilst on holiday in my favourite place on earth, Spain. I always feel like I'm in another world and away from the real strains and stresses of life for two whole weeks a year.

Does me the world of good.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
We all like - and need - different things, but what is it that always brings you that lovely feeling of peace, serenity and calm?

I am sitting here this moment, watching the most magnificent bright red sun slowly sinking in the distance.
All the sky around it is pink and orange, it really is a glorious sight and I am so thankful I have eyes to see this.

What does it for you?
Looking at the myriad of colours in the Sunset over the River Severn, Red. Orange, Pink, Purple Cerise, Green, Cobalt Blue, Azure, Turquoise, Ultramarine Blue,... is better than taking Drugs Alcohol and Sex!

You could not match those colours with any tubes of man-made paints.

MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 09:34 PM

Walking in the countryside surrounded by trees brings peace and serenity to my life.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
you are so predictable sometimes Floydy, haha, made me chuckle
Yeah sorry, LQ. I should give a proper answer really. I'll have a think and get back with a list during the night.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

07-07-2019, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Yeah sorry, LQ. I should give a proper answer really. I'll have a think and get back with a list during the night.
No need to apologise for making me laff Hope you have an ok night and it passes quickly, I'm off now, see ya tomorrow Floydy and all x
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 09:48 PM

The Summer dawn chorus in the garden. It's amazing when you wake up at 5am and watch it unfold while the rest of the world is asleep.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

07-07-2019, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
No need to apologise for making me laff Hope you have an ok night and it passes quickly, I'm off now, see ya tomorrow Floydy and all x
Nighty night. Sweet and tranquil dreams

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top