Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 03:10 PM

San Francisco Embarcadero

I was just going through some of my vacation photos and reprocessed one of the San Francisco Embarcadero. This stretch of shoreline used to be a multilevel highway that collapsed in the 1989 earthquake hitting San Francisco in October, during the World Series of Baseball. During my bus tour of San Francisco the guide pointed out that when the city politicians were deciding on a rebuilding plan, they opted for a ground level highway with tourist attractions. It's quite beautiful and a delight to walk.

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 04:53 PM

Re: San Francisco Embarcadero

Beautiful shot; it does look a lovely place for a stroll.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 05:19 PM

What a lovely shot, Bob - everything looks so neat and tidy...
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
What a lovely shot, Bob - everything looks so neat and tidy...
Part of the reason for that is because it's mostly all new.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Part of the reason for that is because it's mostly all new.
It's very impressive indeed...
bobmielke
Portland, OR

04-09-2011, 05:38 PM

It should be obvious by now that I pride myself on the quality of my photographs. I checked online with Google to see what was out there taken of this same scene. I feel my rendition is many times better that what is available online. I should be making postcards. LOL
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

04-09-2011, 05:42 PM

It should be obvious by now that I pride myself on the quality of my photographs. I checked online with Google to see what was out there taken of this same scene. I feel my rendition is many times better that what is available online. I should be making postcards. LOL
I reckon if you offered your services, you would be snapped up immediately, Bob.

They would make excellent greetings cards (birthday, Christmas etc) too.
bobmielke
Portland, OR

04-09-2011, 05:44 PM

I reckon if you offered your services, you would be snapped up immediately, Bob.

They would make excellent greetings cards (birthday, Christmas etc) too.
What I tell people is that I'm a photographer not a salesman or a businessman. If I could find someone to market my wares We could probably make a tidy sum. When I bring up that point the room usually gets very quiet.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

04-09-2011, 05:46 PM

What I tell people is that I'm a photographer not a salesman or a businessman. If I could find someone to market my wares We could probably make a tidy sum. When I bring up that point the room usually gets very quiet.
What a shame, you have so much to offer with your photography...
bobmielke
Portland, OR

04-09-2011, 06:18 PM

What a shame, you have so much to offer with your photography...
I'm happy just to share it with my family, friends and online friends.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top