Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 07:28 AM

Relaxation Sunday

Good morning everyone

Sitting here in my snorkel and face mask makes it a bit difficult typing. We had that much rain yesterday that the rivers are overflowing their banks, my feet are starting to look like a ducks feet (webbed) and the birds have umberellas. This morning it is dry at the moment with a hint of sun but the temperature is well down on normal for this time of the year, 9 degrees.

As both of our study's are finished we have decided to go for a short walk around Ellerdale and call for lunch at some local establishment before an afternoon of relaxation and an evening of more relaxation.

Have a great day everyone and for a bit of mind exercise, think back to the period when you were happiest and ask yourself why cant you be that happy now or are you?
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 09:19 AM

Re: Relaxation Sunday

Have a great day everyone and for a bit of mind exercise, think back to the period when you were happiest and ask yourself why cant you be that happy now or are you?

Good question!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 09:41 AM

'morning AB and Jean and all who follow

Had a lie in this morning but don't feel it's done anything for me but wil try to go about the usual tasks for a Sunday.

Have a good day all of you
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 09:55 AM

Good morning all a bit damp here after rain in the night.

Off to a good start having already driven to the tip with garden waste and walked Chloe, I can now have a leisurely day with no demands on my time .

Have a pleasant day everyone .
jennywren
South West, UK
jennywren is female  jennywren has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 10:18 AM

Morning all ... cloudy here & chillier!

The thing is I didn't know that my happiest time was going to prove to be my happiest time ... if you see what I mean!

'You never know what you've got 'till it's gone ' is the truest sentence I've ever heard.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 10:58 AM

Good morning all dry, overcast and very still here...

Nothing planned for today so will take whatever life throws at me

Enjoy the day everyone!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 11:36 AM

Morning AB and everyone! Couldn't find the link again for the forum but then looked at my external drive - and voila here it was!!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today. Sunny up here but lovely and cool! Loki is out on the veranda enjoying the cool day. She is sound asleep, due to the extra Phenobarb she was put on after her last lot of fits a couple of weeks ago - first ones since a year past December. Her pheno level is good but her potassium level is low but the vet said he won't put her on an extra Potassium Bromide tablet in the meantime. She got her bloods taken on Tuesday last week.

Enjoy your day everyone and hugs to all xxxx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Morning AB and everyone! Couldn't find the link again for the forum but then looked at my external drive - and voila here it was!!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today. Sunny up here but lovely and cool! Loki is out on the veranda enjoying the cool day. She is sound asleep, due to the extra Phenobarb she was put on after her last lot of fits a couple of weeks ago - first ones since a year past December. Her pheno level is good but her potassium level is low but the vet said he won't put her on an extra Potassium Bromide tablet in the meantime. She got her bloods taken on Tuesday last week.

Enjoy your day everyone and hugs to all xxxx
Sorry to hear Loki hasn't been well, BK .... I hope her meds control her fitting...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
Good question!!
When I was really happy I used to think I can't be this happy it is too good to last, and it was .

I know I shall never be that happy again,being reconciled to that fact I have found a kind of peace
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2011, 12:54 PM

Good morning all. I'd wish you a happy Labor Day but none of us work in retirement. LOL I took a short scooter ride yesterday just because I could. I timed it early because all the beach travelers were flocking to the coast yesterday. On my return ride I was all alone in my direction but there was a slow moving parking lot of cars crawling 60 miles to the beach. No thanks! I'll go Monday when everyone is working.

Have a great day. 94F, 34C here today. I'm hibernating.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top