Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2011, 09:13 AM

Sleepy Saturday ..

Morning everyone, it is rather misty here but promises to be a warm day later.

The family are coming this morning having just returned from holiday so I am off to get the coffee pot on .

Have a pleasant day however you choose to spend it
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2011, 09:53 AM

Re: Sleepy Saturday ..

A very good morning to all you wastrels, who have nothing better to do than to read this gibberish...

Preparing the caravan today for a few days away in Wroxham on the Norfolk Broads and seeing friends later for coffee. Happy days...

Have a good day yourselves if you can,

Barry
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2011, 12:13 PM

Hi all
Just catching my breath after a hectic few family days
Wasn't it a glorious day yesterday? But back to warm and gloomy again today. Ho hum
Bit busy today/tomoz, will try to find half an hour to catch up properly early next week
It's lovely to be back and meet up with old pals and find new one
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2011, 01:27 PM

Good afternoon all, dull and overcast here after a night of heavy rain. I'm off to the local now to catch up on all the neighbourhood events, I hear there are all sorts of activities for young and old alike starting off the local annual festival today, hope the rain holds off for the children's sake.
Have a good weekend and be careful Folks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2011, 03:39 PM

Hi people! Cloudy and muggy this morning, we may get a shower or two by noon, then clearing; 23 C (73 F); it's a bit past 10:30. Did banking and booze run yesterday, skipped the DMV as the main branch was closed and the others would probably have been swamped with the overflow; there's always along wait there for getting a license anyway. Next week, probably.

Enjoy the first half of the weekend.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2011, 05:55 PM

Hi all!

Have had a lovely day at Weston, it was crowded .....I think everyone had the same idea of spending a few hours there enjoying the warmth and sea air. Lots doing on on the beach .... "It's a Knockout" fun and games, Sand Scuptures, trampolines and various rides for children - and not forgetting the ever present donkeys.

Hope everyone has had a good day too
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2011, 06:33 PM

'evening Meg, Eileen, and all above

Has been a very hot day and tomorrow will be hotter, but the nights are getting chilly.

Took the hounds on a new walk today (Well basically the same area but we diverted into the forrest and found a more level walk, I'm getting to hate some of the hills around here) Anyway they seemed to like it, they found a rabbit and chased itof course they never even got close to catching it, Newfies are not built for speed

Hope all is well with the familly Meg - Best wishes to you all

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top