Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 05:01 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Cooler today 'they' say - haven't noticed so far - still hot and sticky here.

Have had a really bad night with 'thing' and paracetamol doesn't work any more. Seeing the Wound manager at 10:00am to make sure everything is still on track for Friday.

Might have to do a raid on the Italian deli on the way there - purely for medicinal reasons - of course!!

Have a fun day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 05:21 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone, a nice day forecast here and that cold wind from yesterday seems to have abated...

Hedge clipping for me today and I'll be preparing a salad for lunch from the vegetable plot.

Hope they sort the "Thing" out for you soon Tabbles, it's really gone on too long...

Enjoy your day folks
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 06:15 AM

Good evening! ST, you are in my thoughts. Rumor has it that delicacies are the latest thing in healing .

Barry, for a moment there I thought you were having a salad from your hedge clippings, taking fiber to a whole new level . Enjoy!

I'm off to make another pilgrimage to the hospital four hours north for appointments for my daughter. The things we do for love .

Have a nice day everyone. Bedtime for us Floridians.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 06:53 AM

Morning all.
Lovely sunny drive home this morning. The only problem with that is all that brightness ends up stored behind the eyeballs and I have trouble sleeping.
The cure? Six pieces of various flavours of cheese on biscuits for breakfast Okay I may wake up screaming about monsters and demons but at least I'll have been asleep....albeit in a red nightmare kind of way!

Have a nice day all
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 07:29 AM

Good morning everyone

Just waiting for my little grandson to wake up then breakfast and we are taking him out...not sure where yet it depends on the weather...he is a sleepy head this morning

Tabs I hope thing gets sorted it's a real worry for you I'm sure.

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 07:42 AM

Morning all.

Good luck ST with thingy this morning.

Tree Surgeon coming this morning at 8.30am, to cut down three trees in our front garden, loads of noise to wake the neighbours up.

Have a nice day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 08:24 AM

Good luck with 'Thing' ST.....
My last run on home soil for a fortnight as preparations for the cruise reach a climax with haircuts and garden tidying.....Oh! and packing of course....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 08:53 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Unbroken blue skies here this morning, quite warm already. Maximum forecast temperature for today is 21ºC so quite pleasant and about the same as yesterday!

Various tasks today, mostly concerning the garden. Plenty of tasks to choose from so that is where I will be, for a few hours at least.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 09:30 AM

Morning all, clouding over now after a sunny start, chilling in the summer house this morning, then have an appointment with a chiropodist to try and sort my heel pain, have a good day everyone...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 09:45 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny start to the day here.

Plenty of jobs to get on with today.

My Son-in-law has an appointment for an MRI this evening, a worrying time for our daughter on top of her own worries, she has her operation next Tuesday.

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top