Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 05:54 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone,

Due to be cooler today - but with the thunder storms that we should have had yesterday.

Had a restless night - partly due to the heat and partly because the cats objected to me having the fan on full all night - said it ruffled their fur - and they kept prowling up and down the bed all night!

Nothing definite planned - will wait and see what the day throws at me.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 06:12 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning Tabs and all who follow

Gorgeous day yesterday...I was outside for most of it wish it could continue but alas no...the forecast says it will be cooler today

Off to my daughter's later then having my 18month old grandson staying tonight until Wednesday...looking forward to that....

Have a great day everyone whatever is planned
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 06:39 AM

Morning all

A lovely day today and more manageable I reckon than yesterday's heatwave. Not that I'm complaining about sunny weather but I'm itching all over due to sunburn!

I'll stay out of direct sunlight today but probably go for a long country drive with the windows down, shades on and Boz Scaggs on the CD player.

Have a nice day all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 07:04 AM

Good morning all, have a lovely day. Shouldn't be quite as hot as yesterday and there maybe a shower or two but enjoy it anyway. Stay safe and well. God bless.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 08:19 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Unbroken blue skies here, looking very much like the start of another very warm day. Too much for me when it gets beyond about 21ºC to 23ºC and it’s probably going to be warmer than that. As for yesterday, 30ºC was too much for me!

Various tasks to undertake today, none using very much energy – the only way I can survive when it’s hot!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 08:20 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny and warm here, not as hot as yesterday.

Nice catching song Floydy.

Nothing planned for today, just doing the gardening, loads of weeds have come up.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 09:00 AM

Good morning everybody.

We plan a nice walk round the local reservoir this afternoon and maybe a drink at a local pub.

We don't bother going out for Sunday lunch anymore. We got a bit fed up of it and the meals weren't always as good as we enjoy at home. I cook something easy out of the freezer & have a full roast dinner in the week sometime.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 09:06 AM

Good morning everyone, cooler here too but very pleasant all the same...

Off into town today for a walk round on Armed Forces Day. There are all sorts of displays and bands on the market place and a DC3 Dakota will be doing a fly past later.

Enjoy your Sunday folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 09:11 AM

Good morning all quite a change in the weather today after yesterday’s heatwave. Cloudy, cooler day with a slight breeze.

Will be pottering in the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top