Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 04:58 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Up early, talking to my son.

Dawn is breaking, a pink and blue sky.

I will be out soon, more planting in the garden and then off to bed, I need to sleep.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 05:24 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Morning Swimmy, how is Guy now?

Morning all, a little duller here today and showers later they say, but I doubt they'll be heavy enough to wet the garden...

Off down to Wickes today as they are selling emulson on a BOGOF, so I will stock up on some to give the bungalow a freshen up later on in the autumn. Nothing else planned other than cheese omelette and chips for lunch.

Enjoy your day folks
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 05:29 AM

Morning Swimmy and all who follow.

I.m still in bed so haven't looked out yet but I hope it's going to be a nice day.

I m picking my Dad up to take him to the shops with me, he doesn't need much but I want to get him out of the house so he can get some fresh air and exercise.

I don't have to work today with it being bank holiday yay.

Tonight i.m out with my best friend for an Italian meal. It's to celebrate my birthday which is tomorrow.
I.m looking forward to getting glamned up.

Have a nice day all xx
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 05:44 AM

Good morning everyone.

Going to be cloudy but warm here today.

Nothing definitely planned but must go to the shops at some point - nearly out of Kerrygold - and that's a hanging offence!!

Went to the Malton Food lovers Festival yeasterday - it was fantastic. Didn't stay too long as 'Thing' was protesting. Came home with some delicious artisan type bread, cheese, chutneys, cheese, flavoured vinegars, cheese, venison - oh - did I mention cheese?

Swimmy - an update on Guy would be good.

Barry - thanks for the tip about Wickes - I'll check to see if our local branch has the same offer.

Have a lovely day everyone!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 06:41 AM

Another early Good morning from me. I slept till 6.00am so not so bad I suppose.

Got a decorator coming at 8.00am.

Later we will nip to Wickes for some emulsion paint.. Thanks for the tip off Barry.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 07:52 AM

Morning all.

Hoping to see my stepdaughter's foster children today for the first time after being postponed yesterday.

Going to the gym very soon for some cardio exercise to clear away some forum angst.

Have a nice day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 08:38 AM

Good morning all overcast with glimpses of the sun here.

Off into town shortly for a wander round which will include morning coffee.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone decidedly chilly this morning.
I am going to make bread, do the ironing and stay warm.
Enjoy your day .
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 09:06 AM

Morning everyone
What is it with Wickes today
we’ve been redoing our path across our lawn over the last couple of days, ran out of materials yesterday so off to ...Wickes to get some more, hopefully it’ll be finished today.have a good day all...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 11:08 AM

Morning all.

Another nice day, though quite breezy here.

Got loads to do at home today.
My freezer is playing up and the engineer is coming with replacement parts tomorrow. He wants it totally emptied and defrosted first, so that is my first job.

Best get on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top