Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2011, 07:44 AM

Thursday Good Morning

A very good morning to you all and sundry ne'erdowells.

Pouring with rain today so may do some hoovering methinks, and give it chance to clear before venturing out with puppy.

Salad for lunch and then a tour of the local recycling facility this afternoon, what exciting lives we do lead....

Have a great day all...

Barry
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2011, 08:05 AM

Re: Thursday Good Morning

morning all,
yep its tipping down here,,might start on the kitchen later,,new units have arrive
have a good day.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2011, 09:27 AM

Today has started the same as yesterday beautiful sunshine, but the heavans opened last night and we had torrential rain. Was expecting floods all around today but no everywhere managed to clear up.
Rain forcast again for later so will get everything done this morning.
Take care all
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2011, 09:33 AM

Good morning all, more rain ... counting my blessings.

When much younger, we lived on a hilltop in the country. On stormy nights, when it raged around our house, I'd count my blessing aloud & my other half would say ..... Oh, shut up & go to sleep!!

Enjoy your day everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2011, 11:16 AM

Good morning all, it looks like rain today but it's probably needed in some parts. I'm going to be very busy for a while, a business friend will be driving me around the Country to various jewellery auctions, so I'll be missing for a while. She you all when I get back, take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2011, 12:27 PM

A belated good morning everyone . We had a shower last night but not much more than that .

I thought as it is a bank holiday weekend I would get the dreaded shopping out of the way I also treated myself to a new watering can and blade for my bow saw . The last blade was 40 years old and had a problem getting through the pyracantha branches last week, so I am now all ready for a bit of autumn pruning .

Have a good day all....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2011, 03:51 PM

Hi all! Isn't there a song line about it's raining all over the world? It has been here; cloudy and two brief showers since I got up. It's a bit after 10:45 now and 24 C (75 F), and quite muggy. More showers predicted, some heavy, thru the afternoon and early evening. Then the Hurricane cometh over the weekend; not a good week weatherwise, earthquakes and hurricanes.

Happy hunting, Jem, will miss you. Hope AB is having a good visit.

Stay dry!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top