Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 07:19 AM

Mysterious Monday

Good morning everyone

It's a funny day here, the dark clouds floating overhead with the sun reflecting behind them, the air is full of the farmer spreading manure on the fields, birds flying around but not really coming to eat their food, in all it does seem mysterious sort of day.

No plans at the moment but the day is still relatively young so who knows what we will do.

Have a great day everyone and spare a moment or two in thought for those less fortunate than you.
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 07:47 AM

Re: Mysterious Monday

Good morning everyone, its a lovely sunny start to the day and from the weather forecast its not due to last, 40mm of rain later today they say probably just when I'm about to leave work !

Whatever you do today, enjoy it.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 07:58 AM

very foggy here at mo,sposed to brighten up later

have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 07:58 AM

A very good Monday to all who frequent these hallowed boards..

A warm and sunny start here in Sherwood Forest, where we will venture shortly with the hound. Mopping and shopping first though as it's Monday, and we're having a new carpet fitted later in the dining room so we've some furniture to re-arrange..

Have the best day that you can....

Barry
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 09:17 AM

Bright and sunny already here in Poole, the two grandchildren return to their Mum today after four days with me. Love them to bits but I want my peace and quiet back, old fogey that I am! Measured the Sunflower that one of them brought back in a tiny pot from Brownies for me to grow and it's nine foot! I'm no gardener and with the storms recently, very proud of myself.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 09:36 AM

Good morning all a really beautiful day here with a cloudless blue sky.
Funny we were talking about hot air balloons in a thread yesterday and I have just been watching two go over and set down in a nearby field. One was right overhead when Chloe and I came up the lane from our walk. Chloe was not impressed and saw 'the demon' off

Lots to do today, off in search of damsons .I hope we might get a drop of rain tomorrow .

Have a pleasant day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 09:41 AM

Its going to be a very nice day here today, the sun is shining the birds are singing and all is right with the world
Last day of the final test against India - hope we can finish the day on a win, would be good for the British to be first again oh and Murray won in the tennis what a good weekend it was
Have a good day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 12:32 PM

Greetings to all!

It's a beautiful sunny day here in the SW but it's being spoiled by the continuing squawking of nearby seagulls. They must be teaching their young bad habits as they are regularly dive bombing the cars in the road and leaving their deposits on the windscreens!

We used to have loads of destructive pigeons around but rarely see one these days, the seagulls (or should that be landgulls?) appear to have take over their patch.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 03:56 PM

Hi people! Sunny and cool this morning after yesterday's torrential downpour and violent t'storm in the afternoon as the cool front came thru. Its almost 11 am and only 22 C (72 F), much below average! Won't get back to normal till Thursday. No news, all's quiet as usual; just out for grass and down the hall to the greenhouse to check on my surplus plants.

Hope it's pleasant and sunny for all. I do wonder how Rockrider is?
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 06:43 PM

Good Lord its evening, well it was thick mist here this morning but the sun burnt it away, yes thats right, I did say sun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top