Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 04:44 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

An early one for me today! Not yet light out so no idea of what the weather is like, although dry it feels chilly.

Hopefully the weather will be reasonable for this last day of the Bank Holiday weekend so allowing some time working in the garden. The forecast though is for showers and temperatures of 13ºC maximum!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 06:28 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning Baz and all...

7deg. here at the moment so no complaints, although I've had the paraffin heater going in the greenhouse overnight just in case it got colder.

We are clipping the dogs tomorrow so we will bathe and groom them today in readiness, and I've got some flat pack furniture to assemble in between, just to keep me off the streets.

Enjoy your day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 07:01 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Just had a walk through a little woodland - it was most odd because there were no birds singing. That bodes ill for today's weather!!

Sorting out books today. There is a bookshop in Pickering that buys second hand books for really good prices. Have three large carriers full ready to go already. Mind you - he sells books as well and I rarely escape without buying any!

Have a lovely day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 07:06 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here but freezing cold.

Off to do my weekly shopping at Aldi's at 7.30am.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 07:24 AM

Good morning everybody.
I plan on having a lazy morning and then we're meeting Ady, Paula & the children for lunch at Wetherspoons.

After lunch we're all going a walk through the bluebell woods. Josh will probably end up riding on Ady's shoulder... I really look forward to it. Hope the weather stays fine..

Have a good Bank Holiday Monday everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 07:41 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 08:29 AM

Good morning all it looks like it may be a pleasant day as the sun is just breaking through.

Going to B & Q this morning to look at some tiles for the bathroom. I won’t be able to resist a wander around their garden section either.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone,

Just had a walk through a little woodland - it was most odd because there were no birds singing. That bodes ill for today's weather!!

Sorting out books today. There is a bookshop in Pickering that buys second hand books for really good prices. Have three large carriers full ready to go already. Mind you - he sells books as well and I rarely escape without buying any!

Have a lovely day.
Ohh i havent been to pickering for sooo long, its now on my 'when i next go up' list !
was at richmonshire a while back and it brought back such happy memories, Thanks for the reminder (& memory x)
Might steer clear of the book shop tho...partial to an old book myself & not reading at the moment !
Might bring a few box loads up with me tho lol

Sorry folks i digress....
Morning all.
Awoke (after a fab, peacful nights sleep) to sunshine but doubt it will last, well it is bank holiday Monday !
Will pop to the big park later with the dog, roads are too packed to get out....usually at a standstill at some point !
Wish you all a great day,mwhatever you do, dont forget the brolly.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 09:32 AM

Good morning everyone decidedly chilly here.

I am going to make a load of spicy pickled cabbage this morning, the children loved than I might get some jobs done in the front garden.

Enjoy your day.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 12:24 PM

Afternoon all.
I was going to clean the bathroom and kitchen then go in the garden, but brrrrrrr I'm too cold to clear up in the garden.
So I thought slobbing around might be better. The bathroom and kitchen can wait a bit

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top