Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 05:59 PM

Great Forum.

As you may know I have only been a member of this forum a few weeks but I have to say that I am more than happy with it. So many posts, So many different threads, So much interest, So much sensible talk, So many different views.So much humour., Keep it up, You are making an ole feller feel young again.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 06:09 PM

Re: Great Forum.

Hi Ben.
Yes, it is a good forum. The best of its type I think. Something for everyone, we all find our favourite parts of the forum to post our views in.
True, there are personality clashes and bickering but there are also some very kind and helpful members on here too amongst the ego-driven minority.
Nice to see you actually continue to post as so many new members tend to disappear following their welcome post.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 06:21 PM

As Floydy,

Glad you're happy here.
Brilliant forum and not over moderated as many out there are.
This is a great place.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 06:50 PM

Nice to see that you have been posting away Ben. As Floydy says, so many sign up but are never heard of again which is a shame.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
As you may know I have only been a member of this forum a few weeks but I have to say that I am more than happy with it. So many posts, So many different threads, So much interest, So much sensible talk, So many different views.So much humour., Keep it up, You are making an ole feller feel young again.

Glad you are enjoying yourself BB.

Now that you're feeling young again, I need a gardener, chef, painter and decorator. How you fixed?
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 07:17 PM

What makes the forum even better is the royalty payments cheques that keep coming through the letterbox for all the posts you make.

Errmm, you did tick the "Royalty Payments Scheme" box when joining didn't you. Too late now if you didn't though.
🙂
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 07:33 PM

What is this 'Royalty Payments' box. I must have missed it somehow.
Send in the bailiffs. I'll give you my home address if you ask nicely. Drat!! I've got it written down somewhere but cannot remember where I put it.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 07:38 PM

Welcome from me. old chap!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 07:57 PM

It's very nice of you to say Ben.... I thought I'd do a quick introduction and I ended up staying here for the last four years and now I'm hooked. The folks on here love my posts so much that they won't let me leave.... I think that's what they said......
big ben
United Kingdom

04-05-2019, 07:59 PM

I hear you asking., Who is that fine looking fellow with the knobbly knees in the pic;? It is a young regimental policeman standing gate guard at a camp in Egypt in 1947.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top