Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 06:07 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone.

Another chilly morning here again and with more overnight rain too. No frost though as was forecast there might be so that's a plus.

Nothing much is going to get done today towards getting my garden into shape, unless hopefully it changes as the day goes on. The lawns need mowing, the weeds are growing daily with the rain but it will all get done, eventually, when the sun comes out!

Have a good day everybody, whatever you may be doing at the start of this Bank Holiday weekend.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 06:20 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning Baz and everyone.

I had forgotten it was another Bank Holiday.

Warm and sunny here at the moment - but rain threatened for later.

Bought some new 'craft stuff' yesterday so guess what i will be doing!!

Have a lovely, happy day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 06:22 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A very chilly 2 degrees here and just had a hail shower.

Gardening is out today so will bring some stuff from the Storage Unit and sort that out.

Boring but necessary.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 07:06 AM

Good morning all, just off out with the dogs, nothing planned yet for later but no doubt something will turn up...

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 07:13 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here.

Nothing planned for today.

I expect more packing.

Have a nice day all.
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 08:18 AM

Morning mateys x
Yep sunny here too...
Will be pottering today, maybe go for a nice meal later.
Wish you all a happy, peaceful day x
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 08:24 AM

Good morning everybody. It's a lovely bright morning here.

I'm off to our nearby town of Chesterfield today with Paula & Taylor, my daughter in law & granddaughter. Both have birthdays coming up & I want to get them their presents.
Surprises are all very well but I like them to choose for themselves. Might even treat myself as well..

Have a good day all.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 08:28 AM

Hi everyone , its sunny but cold here , I've had to put the heating on for a while . I'm fence painting this morning , I'm paying a man to help out as there are 19 panels to do , I cant face doing them all this year .

Enjoy your weekend
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 08:51 AM

Good morning everyone a bright and breezy start to the day.

I am off to look after the toddler twins while my son collects the 3 older children from Saturday School, my DIL is away this weekend .

I had hoped to do some gardening, my neighbour gave me an Acer cutting last year which is huge now and I am going to pot it on into a tub and lift the rest of the leggy wallflowers. Will have to wait till tomorrow now.

Enjoy your day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top