Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 07:22 AM

Smile Saturday

Good morning everyone

Slightly warmer today although there is a cool wind coming in from the sea. Mother Natures creatures are in abundance looking for food, even the foxes were still out this morning wandering through the wood.

Plans for today are still in the making so it could be a hectic day or a relaxing day a lot depends if, she who must be obeyed feels like going anywhere, at the present she is in Mmmmm,,,,,, sort of mood with a headache.

Have a great day everyone and remember:-

Smile and people will smile with you.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 07:28 AM

Re: Smile Saturday

Wishing you all a very happy Saturday from plantman towers..

Out with the dog shortly, back for coffee and then out for the day to relatives at Retford.

Have a great day all...

Barry
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 09:00 AM

morning all,,wet here at moment,but warm,,went out last night so have a bit of a headache

have a good day where ever you are.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 09:20 AM

Good morning all, dry & warmer here. I'm so pleased because it's a granddaughter's wedding this afternoon. I'd love them to have a wonderful day.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 09:43 AM

Im off shortly to have a young man run his fingers through my hair... yes its the 5 weekly visit to the hairdressers, and he's two weeks younger than me

I hope the wedding goes well nuttygran

Doc... self inflicted headache .. hope it was worth it

Plantsman.. enjoy the walk and the time with your family

Antibrown... if she who must be obeyed has a headache, then she may not feel up to nagging you, so every cloud has a silver lining
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 10:01 AM

Thanks Wonda.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 10:23 AM

Very pleasant here. Been looking at 3d tv's this week so probably sussing out a few more today. A lovely day for a wedding Nuttygran hope all goes to plan. Will you be attending the wedding and if you are have you got your hat ready?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 11:22 AM

A belated good morning to everyone

I am bloodied and battered after doing battle with an ancient pyracantha. I am happy to say I won and two thirds of the dreaded shrub is now in a skip at the recycle center

It began by being a beautiful bright morning but has now clouded over. I am considering standing on the lawn doing a rain dance in the hope of enticing water from the sky. We have had very little rain here since February, it falls all around but not here....

Have a pleasant day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 11:48 AM

A belated good morning to everyone from me also

It's overcast but dry here with a pleasant temp of 18º

Expecting my grandchildren to arrive soon so we'll be having fun and games this afternoon

Have a good weekend everyone
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.

20-08-2011, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by rueben ->
Very pleasant here. Been looking at 3d tv's this week so probably sussing out a few more today. A lovely day for a wedding Nuttygran hope all goes to plan. Will you be attending the wedding and if you are have you got your hat ready?
Thanks Rueben, I'm being picked up at 2.30pm. It's still fine here thank goodness.
I was married 57 years ago tomorrow & it was tipping it down for most of the day..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top