Join for free
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 07:22 PM

Eat, Pray, Love

Not sure how many are familiar with this film but it keeps popping up on digital tv. I was just wondering whether I am the only one who feels nausea when this title pops up? I was on a yoga retreat a few years ago and they decided that one evening's entertainment would be watching this and then having a post-film discussion about it. I sent my apologies and had an early night!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 07:34 PM

Re: Eat, Pray, Love

What's it about, Annie and what channel is it on please?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 07:42 PM

It's a reasonably well known movie starring Julia Roberts. I think it's on true entertainment. If you can watch it all the way through then I will be really impressed with your stamina!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's a reasonably well known movie starring Julia Roberts. I think it's on true entertainment. If you can watch it all the way through then I will be really impressed with your stamina!
Hmmm sounds like a chick flick. Probably comes in a pink DVD box. Maybe not my scene Annie
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 07:51 PM

The book was very satisfying to read
It didn't translate well to the big screen imho

Not helped by the fact that I don't particularly like Julia Roberts!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

26-04-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Hmmm sounds like a chick flick. Probably comes in a pink DVD box. Maybe not my scene Annie
Haha too late Floydy! You are now an honorary chick and we need your critique.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

26-04-2019, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Haha too late Floydy! You are now an honorary chick and we need your critique.
Well I am tapping away to you on my mobile wearing purple eye shadow and wearing a t-shirt with 'Sexy Princess' written on it in glitter.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

26-04-2019, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Well I am tapping away to you on my mobile wearing purple eye shadow and wearing a t-shirt with 'Sexy Princess' written on it in glitter.
hmmm... I think you must have accidentally clicked on American Pie - the wedding!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top