Join for free
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2011, 10:14 AM

Latest Jobless Figures

Why is it that governments and all the so-called experts cannot see the blindingly obvious?
As I've mentioned before, I've been out of work since last December and as I have been seriously and, eventually, desperately trying to get work, I've noticed the ups and downs of the jobs market quite easily.
It doesn't take expertise to notice that there are less jobs advertised or that the jobs that are on offer are the "wrong-type" of jobs for the majority of jobseekers.
I had about 15 email alerts set up sending me job possibilities matching certain varying criteria that I'd set up and I also trawled through online agency sites and newspapers on a daily basis, every single day.
I've noticed three occasions when the bottom dropped out of the jobs market, the last beeing mid-May so if I can find that information, why can't governments and why is it such a surprise that it hits the stock market?!!
It just proves to me that governments, experts and the media are completely out of touch with what's REALLY going on in this country and I'm by no means the only one to notice that as I have been in regular contact with those working in agencies dealing with the results. stevmk2
seaspirit
stowmarket suffolk
seaspirit is female  seaspirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2011, 09:43 PM

Re: Latest Jobless Figures

there will be no real jobs while they let in so many people who are untrained and unwilling to train and concider selling the Big Issue a carear job, they are also willing to work for a wage that makes them sleep out/ or on friends floors cos many wages don't cover the rent as well as food. and they wonder why there are riots
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

04-09-2011, 10:30 PM

Re: Latest Jobless Figures

Originally Posted by seaspirit ->
there will be no real jobs while they let in so many people who are untrained and unwilling to train and concider selling the Big Issue a carear job, they are also willing to work for a wage that makes them sleep out/ or on friends floors cos many wages don't cover the rent as well as food. and they wonder why there are riots
Perhaps while they are chucking out all the untrained and unwilling from abroad they could find a home elsewhere for the nomarks of our own. They cannot be bothered to find a job of any sort when the benefit system works so well for them.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top