Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 06:50 AM

Chilly Tuesday

Mornin all . . . it's a bit on the cold side up here just now, lets hope it warms up later, although the forecast don't look too good . . . I note the toms and other plants in the greenhouse are a bit slow this year due to the lower than average temperatures we've had lately . . . anyways, have a safe one offers.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 06:57 AM

Re: Chilly Tuesday

Good morning Dennis and everyone else who visits

Heaven must be a very clean society, the angels are always emptying the bath water out, either that or mother earth wants us all to see how green the fields look when we have rain.
The birds have wellies on and the cows hooves are looking webbed, as for the small fish in the riversthey must be well satisfied, Yes it is raining again but at least it is not cold(15degrees) like Scotland appears to be

No plans for today other than a check up at the Docs so the day looks like a restful one.

Dennis we have been having Toms for a couple of months now and some of the plants are nearly fiinished.

Have a great day everyone and try to be a good neighbour and stay safe.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 07:48 AM

morning,yep its wet an chilly here in west wales,,
slromine
New Member!
907 US
slromine is female 

16-08-2011, 08:45 AM

Pretty chilly here in SE Alaska, too. More so than usual if I might say. Rained cats and dogs today, but no complaining. We had so little snow this last winter that when it did warm up (not that it warmed up much this year) there wasn't enough melt to fill our lakes, so we've been short on electric. Today's rain should have about caught us up, though. Got the heater going though as it got down to the 40s...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 09:13 AM

Good morning all and nice to see two new members Doctor and Slromine joining us

Pleasantly fresh this morning and although there are angry clouds around still no rain again for this part of Worcestershire so its out with the watering buckets as usual.

I am contemplating cutting back the pyracantha which I do every few years otherwise I need a step ladder to trim it . Wonder if it may be a bit too windy today..

Have a lovely day everyone...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 09:34 AM

A very good morning to all and sundry and yes, nice to see doctor and Slromine on the boards, we need all the help that we can get....

Harvesting and freezing fruit for me today with Dearly Beloved trying out a new recipe for vegetable flan in the new microwave gadget..yum yum

Have a great day all and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 09:59 AM

Good morning all, nice to see you, doctor and Slromine. It's raining - again - and 13 ᵒc here. Does anyone think we should start building an Ark?

Stay safe & enjoy your day everyone...
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 10:22 AM

Dry in London but cloudy. They say we could see some sun later, we shall see. Not particularly cold though.

Have a good day all.

Val
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 10:23 AM

I can't report anything different from my neck of the woods. It's not cold but it's slatting it down as I type.

My garden is looking rather untidy because I have had no chance to get out there and beautify it. Oh well not to worry I will tackle it as soon as it's dry.

Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 12:17 PM

Good morning all, well bang goes another bad Summer as we head for what is bound to be a Winter of discontent with cuts everywhere and fuel increases, while those who caused the cuts walk away as free as the birds. Sorry just trying to cheer you up.
Make the best of the day Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top