Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:39 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Up early and sleep is not an option.

I have had a disaster with my poly tunnel, collapsed overnight.

Such is life, it is never easy.

I have the electrician coming today, so will be offline at times.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:48 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Morning all.

Swimmy - What's a poly tunnel? Hope you get it sorted, whatever it is

The weekend begins now for me. A quiet one I think.
Nothing much planned for today which is how I like it.

Have a good day all
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:50 AM

Good morning swimfeeders, Floydy and everyone who follows.

Another cold, frosty morning here. With luck there will eventually be another nice day like yesterday turned out to be.

Hope you get everything sorted out swimfeeders, it all sounds a bit of a nightmare.

Enjoy your weekend Floydy, I well know what it's like with weekends and changing of routines.

Have a good day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 06:48 AM

Sorry to hear about your poly tunnel, swimfeeders, though I confess not knowing what one is.

Still at my parents' house, I am slowly ascending the mountain of things to do since my father's death, and confess homesickness for my dogs and little place on the beach. This time next week, I'll be home - if only for a day or two.

My mother and I are pondering how it is that houses and cars seem to sense the absence of a man and fall into ruin. Today I shall roll up my sleeves to try to replace a toilet tank pump and repair a gasket around a leaking faucet. If you start to see flood waters, rising, it's my fault. Send a plumber

Have a very nice Friday.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 07:01 AM

Got back from Japan last night , not even opened the camera bag yet let alone look at the photos and sort them out.

Bet you missed me ,NOT.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Got back from Japan last night , not even opened the camera bag yet let alone look at the photos and sort them out.

Bet you missed me ,NOT.
Yes - you were missed - and you can forget about the unpacking ... let's see the photos!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 07:39 AM

Good Morning everyone

It is bright and sunny but chilly here today.

No definite plans - other than being on the look out for Realspeed's photos.

Just going to let the day wash over me.

Sorry about your polytunnel, Swimmy, had you many plants in it? Can they be rescued?

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 07:56 AM

Good morning all.

A Polytunnel, isn't that what you cover your plants in the garden to stop the birds from eating them.

Beautiful and sunny here.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 08:08 AM

Hi

No plants in it, only been up an hour.

I had ordered a ground anchor kit with it, which snapped at the first sign of wind.

I have a new ground anchor kit, from a different supplier, arriving today.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 08:26 AM

Good morning all looks like it’s going to be another lovely day here although it’s only 3C at the moment.

Going to the Garden Centre today to look for some new baket liners and check out the plants.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top