Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2011, 07:30 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning all from plantman towers, where all is well with the world.

Mopping and shopping first thing followed by puppy walkies and then meeting friends for lunch at Chatsworth.

Have a great day yourselves...

Barry
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2011, 07:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning Barry and everyone else.

Your up early Barry, cant sleep or wet the bed!!1

It is a fine day here with the birds singing breaking the morning silence plus the noise from the cows at the farm and the odd cry from the peacocks.The sun is trying to get out if the clouds will disperse and let it.

Plans for today, we are going to have a run in the car where ever that may take us, lunch at some establishment then a quizz evening with friends.

Have a great day everyone and spare a moment or two remembering absent friends and loved ones.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2011, 09:24 AM

Morning everyone and what a beautiful one it is too, blue sky with a few wispy clouds and pleasantly fresh.

Barry a lovely day to visit Chatsworth, I hope it is not too busy
Have a great day everyone and spare a moment or two remembering absent friends and loved ones.
..very appropriate today as my neighbour's husband slips slowly away..

The ironing in the basket is taunting me and I am tempted to avoid it and potter in the garden instead ironing here I come!

Have a good day all of you...
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2011, 09:54 AM

Good morning all. Bright & sunny here - hurray! I'm expecting a granddaughter & her latest boyfriend for coffee soon. Her Dad hasn't met him yet so I'm to let him know my opinion....

Saw a formation of Geese flying East earlier - wonderful!

Enjoy your day everyone...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2011, 09:59 AM

Lovely day here today, sun is shining, the birds are singing (very loudly), took a walk down the garden first thing which is always nice.
enjoy your day whatever you are doing
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2011, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
Good morning all. Bright & sunny here - hurray! I'm expecting a granddaughter & her latest boyfriend for coffee soon. Her Dad hasn't met him yet so I'm to let him know my opinion....

Saw a formation of Geese flying East earlier - wonderful!

Enjoy your day everyone...
Iris I just love to see the geese flying over, we get a lot here, I think we are on the flightpath to Slimbridge Wildfowl Trust a few miles away
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2011, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Iris I just love to see the geese flying over, we get a lot here, I think we are on the flightpath to Slimbridge Wildfowl Trust a few miles away
I heard them at first, I'm so glad I looked up. It's ages since I've seen any..
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2011, 01:14 PM

Good morning all. It sure sounds like we have a happy bunch of folks up this morning. I guess your weather has dried up and the sun is out. It's still dark here at 5 AM but the forecast has us with another beautiful day planned. I made the most of it yesterday with a long scooter ride in the country. I haven't touched the camera yet to see what goodies I captured. I know I had a lot of motorists pissed at me for standing on a narrow shoulder along the road. Too bad! They'll have to get over themselves and learn to drive.

Have a fun day all!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2011, 03:38 PM

Good afternoon all, the weather is nice enough, but nothing to sing about. I've been busy today and now I can relax, haven't made up me mind what to do with the rest of the day, maybe hop up for a quiet pint. The Wife pulled a muscle in her arm whatever she was doing and I'll never hear the end of it, you'd think she just had her arm removed.
Whatever you do today don't pull a muscle, I haven't any to pull.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2011, 03:48 PM

Hi people! Still more rain predicted: very heavy downpours last night and a really dreadful electrical display, quite scary with non-stop (it seemed) lightning. Almost 11 am and it's only 21 C (70 F), quite a bit cooler than it should be! It might clear up by later tomorrow; a really unpleasant spell of weather.

Having a problem with my e-mail; it wouldn't let me log in this morning, and after multiple attempts it's locked the account up for 12 hours. Bah! I have no idea what's wrong, and it's so frustrating not to be able to check it regularly....

I normally only see geese in the Spring and Autumn when they're migrating; love to hear the sounds as they fly over.

Hope it's a good day for all..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top