Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 01:35 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone.

Rise and shine - it's the weekend again!

Going to make a cauldron of Leek Soup - enough to last me several days anyway - love it and leeks are so good for us.

Then I might just have to play with those new dies again and see what else i can make them do.

Have a fun day!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 02:55 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Wow Tabby! You're early for the weekend, I haven't even gone to bed yet - I'm still sobering up after my night out

You sound like you're going to very busy today with your cooking and whatnot, so I'll let you get on

Hell guys, it's 2:54 in the morning so ask me what the bloody weather's like yet lol!

Later after my slumber, I'll be relaxing, then off to the gym about 4-ish for a mammoth session. I really do need to get back into shape somehow! My God, this is too early for me (or too late, I don't know which!)

Have a nice day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 07:13 AM

Morning all.

Tabs have you not gone to bed yet?

Floydy, what is the bloody weather like at 2.54am in the morning? Its dull and cold here.

Off to the shops at 7.30am.

Have a nice day all.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 08:02 AM

Morning all, bright and sunny so far here, nothing planned today although getting haircut later, have a good one everyone..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 08:11 AM

Good morning all looks like being a lovely sunny day here so we are off to Weston SM again to sample the sea breezes and stretch our legs.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 08:23 AM

Think I'll join Floydy down at the gym, I need a good work out. After that, I would like to join you Silver Tabby in a bowl of your leek soup. On second thoughts, I will have cement soup, I have had enough leaks through the night.
Peri.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 08:51 AM

Good morning all

A pals birthday today so off out for a meal later....I got her earrings so I hope she likes them....have to try fit in a trip to my son's too as I bought some new patio furniture which will be delivered next week and he is having my old stuff so I might take it to him later....depends if it will fit in a Land Rover...

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 09:15 AM

I have to find somewhere else to walk the dogs today and tomorrow as at the weekends the park is full of people and kids. Honestly they shouldn't allow it as the dogs and I like to have the park to ourselves really.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 09:16 AM

Good morning everyone.

Bright but very cold here today. I thought, quite mistakenly it seems, that it's now spring but as I've been saying since last October "roll on spring".

As it's not yet spring it will be the mundane household chores today and tomorrow, then if spring arrives by Monday I can get out in the garden and mow the grass!

Have a good day everyone, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 09:45 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm just back from 5 days at Blackpool. Shopping & washing for me today.

Have a good day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top