Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 07:35 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Looking out it is beautifully sunny here - lures you into a false sense of security though - outside is very cold and the neighbour's cars are wearing the latest fashion white roofs !

Had some new - and interesting - craft dies delivered yesternoon. two sets of three - and designed to be used in layers. So am going to play and see if they really do what the packaging says.

Be good - see you all later.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 07:38 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all.

Sunny here, no frost.

Nothing planned for today apart from cooking and cleaning.

Was up at 6.30am, washed, dressed, fed the birds, fed the tiny mice, who are eating all the birds nuts, took Coco out for a walk around the garden, but she wanted to chase the mice, had breakfast, prepared food for today, now resting.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 07:43 AM

Good morning everyone

Yes it looks like it's going to be a glorious day here too....I have some plants to plant and I'm also going to see some new garden furniture in Kirklees might also catch up with my daughter and Grandson later....busy day.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 07:45 AM

is it Friday already ?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
is it Friday already ?
I've heard the rumours!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 07:57 AM

I'm going to a funeral today

the walking club I'm in has a lot of members that are not getting any younger, so there's Martin's funeral today, and Mick's next Tuesday

My wife says 'just think of it as a day out with free food'.

At our last outing a couple of weeks ago we had a check
Of 11 people, we were all in our 60s, including myself, apart from one person who was 71, and a youngster of 55
We briefly mentioned attracting new people, but we'll have to give it more serious consideration
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone

It's a bright, sunny morning here without any frost, none too warm though.

No idea of what's happening today, no plans and there seldom are as I take each day it as it comes and do just what I want to. Isn't that what retirement is about, not having to be bound by work and the clock?

Have a good day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 09:42 AM

Good morning all a mix of sunshine and showers here.

No specific plans for the day other than collecting prescriptions.

Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 11:14 AM

Good Morning everyone
Horrible weather here.
I think it is my favourite day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 04:15 PM

I can't believe that the kids have got 2 weeks Easter Holidays, they broke up today here and won't be going back until the 22nd April.
We never had all that time off when we were at School.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top